Chapter 7- Recovery?

"W-what are you doing out of bed?" a feminine voice asked in shock. As Beau looked up, he couldn't believe who was there. "M-Mikoto?" Beau said shocked as he looked up at her. "Well, what are you doing outside of bed?" she asked him as she forcefully put his arm around her neck and started carrying him back to his bed. "What are you even doing here?" Beau coughed out a little blood as Mikoto laid him back on his bed.

"I heard that you've been hurt and decided to visit you" she blushed slightly at that as she sat at the chair next to him. "Well, that's *cough* good to hear" he wiped the blood off his mouth as he moved up his bed so he could sit up. "So, what happened to you, you look like you picked a fight with a ninja" Mikoto said, the awkwardness between these two, being so thick you could cut it with one of Wildmutt's claws.

"I would prefer not talk about it" Beau looked away, unsure what to do, his heart fluttering. "How did you even know I was here?" he asked a little confused on how she even knew that he was here. "It's all over the internet, have a look" she pulled out her phone and showed Beau an image of yesterday when Hades entered the hospital. "Fuck" Beau put his hand up to his hand and began rubbing his temples.

"You ok?" Mikoto asked a little concerned. "I-it's nothing, I just prefer there not to be images of me on the internet" he exclaimed as he rests his next to him. "So, I think we have something to discuss" Mikoto looked away, unsure how to bring up this topic with him. "What topic would that be?" Beau asked a little confused yet nervous for some reason unknown to him. "T-the whole aliens thing" she couldn't believe that she just said that. "And don't you dare lie to me, no one would do what you did for no reason" she rubbed a small bruise on her neck, left over from Beau forcing her against the wall.

Beau stayed silent, unable to come up with the words to express what he needed to say. "Well, I'll wait here all day until I get an answer" Mikoto, not budging as Beau noticed that in her hand, she held a small paper bag. "You sure you want to know, if I tell you, you could be hunted for the rest of your life" Beau's voice was low but serious.

"Y-you're joking right" Mikoto asked, a little concerned by his tone of voice. "I'm not" that was all Beau needed to say. "O-ok then, tell me" Mikoto wasn't sure way, but something inside her was drawing towards Beau and the Omnitrix.

"This watch is called the Omnitrix. It was created by an alien called Azmuth, the smartest being in 5 galaxies and grants me the ability to walk a mile in the shoes of nearly any alien in the universe. One day when I was 10, I went on a camping trip with my grandpa and my cousin, when I went out and saw what I thought was a shooting star when it suddenly changed directions and came straight for me. I barely got away from it, but my curiosity got the best of me, so I had a look at it, when the Omnitrix popped out of the containment pod, latched itself to my arm and ever since then I haven't been able to get it off" Beau explained, speaking seriously as Mikoto looked in shock.

"A-are you serous Beau" Mikoto almost dropped the bag she's holding as Beau look at her. "Yeah, I am, during that summer I almost die multiple times, all because of this fucking thing" Beau quietly yelled as he slammed the watch on the wall, denting it a little. "Sorry, didn't mean to get worked up there" Beau clenched his fist a little. Mikoto sat there unable to say anything to him, "T-those espers who attacked you called you that, why do they want it?" she asked, not wanting to pry any further but unable to stop herself.

"They weren't espers, they're an alien species known as Daemos, they evolved similarly to humans except for the fact that they have horns, shaper teeth and they're body can house a bigger supply of mana, making magic easier to them" Beau explained as Mikoto dropped the bag. "M-magic existed, are you joking?" Mikoto couldn't believe what she had just heard. Magic, something she thought only to believe to exist in fairy tales was real.