Chapter 1 The Magnificent Seven

Sam and Hermione are sitting in the Impala. Hermione had used a spell to make little flames that kept them warm and gave light to the Impala. Both Sam and Hermione were reading a book. Sam was reading a book with information about the Crossroads Deals. Hermione's book was more about magical deals and some spells. Sam looks up to see Dean inside the motel room across from them, he is only wearing an undershirt. Dean grins and gives Sam a double-thumbs up, at which Sam shakes his head, smiling fondly. A Hot Girl comes into frame from off right, and Dean shuts the sheer curtains. Silhouettes of them can be seen undressing each other. Sam smiles affectionately and turns back to his book.

'I can't believe we have to sit here,' Hermione points out from the backseat.

'Yeah well—' Sam gets interrupted by his phone. 'Hello,'

'Hey, Sam,' Bobby greets over the phone.

Hey, Bobby,' Hermione greets from the back seat.

'Whatcha doing?' Bobby asks.

'Oh, same old, same old,'

'You buried in that book again?' Sam grimaces. 'Sam, you want to break Dean free of that demon deal, you ain't gonna find the answer in no book,'

'Then where, Bobby?'

'Kid, I wish I knew. So where is your brother?'

Sam glances up to see Dean frolicking in silhouette through the curtains. 'Polling the electorate,'

'What?'

'Nevermind,'

'Well, you boys better pack it up. I think I finally found something,'

Sam moves inside the motel room, he knocks on the door and opens it slowly.

'Dean?' He enters the room. 'Dean, you—you conscious? Bobby called, and he thinks that maybe we—' He stares in horror as feminine moans and Dean's whoo-hoo are heard. 'Oh, god,'

Sam, Dean and Hermione are in the Impala with Dean driving.

'Let me see your knife,' Sam tells Dean.

'What for?'

'So I can gouge my eyes out,' Hermione chuckles.

'It was a beautiful, natural act, Sam,'

'It's a part of you I never wanted to see, Dean,'

Dean chuckles as he slaps Sam on the thigh. 'Hey, I appreciate you guys giving me a little quality time with the Doublemint Twins,'

'Yeah, no problem,' Sam responds quietly.

'Really? Well, I got to say, I was expecting a weary sigh or an eye roll, something,' Dean responds, he looks in the rear-view mirror at Hermione to see if she had any irritated look on her face. But no, she had a soft smile on her face.

'No, not at all. You deserve to have a little fun,'

'Well, I am in violent agreement with you there,' Dean chuckles. 'What's Bobby got?'

'Not much. A crop failure and a cicada swarm outside of Lincoln, Nebraska. Ahh, could be demonic omens—'

'Or could just be a bad crop and a bug problem,' Dean points out.

'Yeah, but it's our only lead,'

'Any freaky deaths?'

'Nothing Bobby could find—not yet, anyway,'

'It's weird, man. I mean, the night the devil's gate opened, all these weirdo storm clouds were sighted over how many cities?'

'Seventeen,' Hermione responds.