Chapter 8 A Very Supernatural Christmas

A girl is looking outside through the glass door as a woman stands outside, being interviewed by Dean and Hermione posing as FBI.

'Um, my daughter and I were in our beds. Mike was downstairs decorating the tree. I heard a thump on the roof and then I heard Mike scream. And now I'm talking to the FBI,' The woman explains.

'And you didn't see any of it?' Dean asks.

'No, he was...he was just gone,'

'The doors were locked? There was no forced entry?'

'That's right,'

'Does anybody else have a key?' Hermione asks as she writes down on her notepad.

'My parents,'

'Where do they live?'

'Florida,'

Sam walks out of the house. 'Thanks for letting me have a look around, Mrs. Walsh. I think we, uh, got just about everything we need. We're all set,'

'We'll be in touch,' Dean says to her.

Mrs. Walsh nods. Dean, Sam and Hermione walk down the steps. 'Agents...' They turn around. 'The police said my husband might have been kidnapped,'

'Could be,' Dean responds.

'Then why haven't the kidnappers called? O-or—or demanded a ransom? It's three days till Christmas. What am I supposed to tell our daughter?'

'We're very sorry,' Sam responds in a sincerity. He walks away with Hermione and Dean as Mrs Walsh turns to go inside.

'Find anything?' Dean asks.

Sam sighs. 'Stocking, mistletoe...this,' He gives Dean something out of his pocket.

'A tooth? Where was this?' Dean asks as he examines the tooth.

'In the chimney,'

Dean looks up from the tooth. 'Chimney? Now way a man fits up a chimney. It's too narrow,'

'No way he fits up in one piece,'

'Alright, so, if dad went up the chimney—'

'We need to find out what dragged him up there,'

Sam, Dean and Hermione went back to the motel room. Pictures of demons are pinned up on the wall. Sam is searching the internet for information about demons. Hermione is looking through different books in front of her. The door opens and Dean walks inside, carrying a brown paper bag.

'So, was I right? Is it the serial-killing chimney sweep?' Dean asks as he puts down the brown paper bag.

'Yep. It's, uh, it's actually Dick Van Dyke,' Sam responds. Hermione chuckles.

'Who?'

'Mary Poppins,' Hermione responds.

'Who's that?'

'Oh come on—never mind,' Sam responds waving his hand.

'Well, it turns out that Walsh is the second guy in town grabbed out of his house this month,'

'Oh yeah?'

'Yeah,'

'Did the other guy get dragged up the chimney, too?' Hermione asks.

'Don't know. Witnesses said they heard a thump on the roof,' Dean shrugs. 'So, what the hell do you think we're dealing with?'

'Actually, I have an idea,' Sam responds.

'Yeah?'

'Uh, it's gonna sound crazy,'

'What could you possibly say that sounds crazy to me?'