Chapter 11 Mystery Spot

'Heat of the moment,' The radio plays. Sam's eyes snap open, he sits up in his bed. 'Telling you what your heart is,'

'Rise and shine, Sammy!' Dean is sitting on the other bed, tying his shoes.

'I couldn't stop him,' Hermione points out, sitting behind the table by the door.

'Dude. Asia?' Sam asks.

'Come on. You love this song and you know it,' Dean responds.

'Yeah, and if I ever hear it again I'm gonna kill myself,'

Dean turns up the volume. 'What? Sorry, couldn't hear you,' Sam laughs. He could even hear Hermione laugh.

'It was the heat of the moment,' Dean starts bopping along. Sam shakes his head in amusement. 'Heat of the moment. Heat of the moment. Showed in your eyes,'

In the bathroom Dean is garlgeling loudly and long. Sam tries to ignore him long enough to brush his teeth. Dean grins.

'Whenever you're ready, Dean,' Sam points out as he and Hermione where waiting by the door.

'We're all waiting for you,' Hermione adds.

Dean pulls out a black bra. 'This yours?' He asks Sam. Sam glares at Him. Dean laughs, and rummages in the bag some more, he pulls out his gun. 'Bingo,' Dean goes past Sam and Hermione to the door. 'Now who's ready for some breakfast?'

The door of the diner chimes as Sam, Dean and Hermione enter. The cashier gives a man some change.

'Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett,' The cashier informs the man.

'Yeah, yeah,'

'Order up,' says the cook. Sam, Dean and Hermione find a booth.

'Can't stay unless you order something, Cal. You know the rules,' The waitress tells the man named Cal.

Cal passes her some change. 'Some coffee,'

Dean notices a poster on the wall. 'Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke,'

'You even know what that is?' Sam asks.

'You three ready?' The waitress, whose nametag says Doris, asks.

'Yes. I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee,' Dean answers.

'Make it two coffees and a short stack,'

'For me the waffles with english tea, please,'

'You got it,' Doris responds as she writes the last order down.

'I'm telling you, Sam, this job is small fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela,'

'Okay, sure, let's get right on that. Where is she again?'

'Shut up,'

'Look. Believe me, I want to find her as bad as you do. In the meantime, we have this,' Hermione pulls out some papers.

'All right, so this professor,'

'Dexter Hasselback was passing through town last week when he vanished,' Hermione informs the boys.

'Last know location?' Dean asks.

'His daughter says he was on his way to visit the Broward County Mystery Spot,' Sam responds.

Dean turns over a flyer. The front has a large question mark and the words ''Broward County Mystery Spot''. The back says ''E=MC2?'', ''A=πR2?'', and ''F=GM1M2/R22?''. 'Where the laws of physics have no meaning,' Dean reads. Sam shrugs.