The Karlnapity "Wedding"

The rest of the school day came and went, the strange reappearance of the three students wasn't ever mentioned again.

And it was fine.

That was the Friday night all the adults left town.

And when Saturday morning, arose with the sun.

The Teens of Essempi Public Highschool, were ready for what was sure to be the craziest night of their lives.

"So, you guys are going to a wedding at the Halo house?  While there's no adults?" Techno asked his two brothers over their late breakfast.

Techno, continuing his streak of being the black sheep of the family, had gotten up early for a walk around the town and had seen Sapnap around the outside of his house trying to pick out the least obvious flowers for the pile of flower petals he'd been collecting in a small basket.

Techno was very much awake at the dinner where this was mentioned, but he was almost certain it was a joke, why would they tell Dadza about something so reckless if they were ACTUALLY going to do it.

"Yup," Tommy shrugged, taking a swig out of his glass of chocolate milk, one of many forbidden breakfast items he'd selected for that morning.

"And I have a date there, your point?" Wilbur asked.

"Why?" Techno sighed.

Tommy shrugged, "it's fun, are you not going?  Callahan and Alyssa are, they're in your grade!"

"I never said I wasn't going, I said it was stupid," Techno points out.

"Clementine's gonna be there!" Tommy points out, as if any of them even knew who she was besides Tommy.

"Who?" Wilbur asked.

"The absolutely gorgeous girl in my grade, Drista said she looked like a moth, but I don't see the resemblance," Tommy explained.

"More importantly than that..." Techno began, "is miss make-out gonna be there Wilby?"

Wilbur's face flushed pink, "y-yeah, why?"

"Maybe we can get properly introduced, where you two...aren't sucking each other's faces off," Techno states.

Tommy immediately busts out that loud laugh of his that could topple buildings.

Wilbur looked offended and embarrassed, "it wasn't that bad,"
———
"Foolish G. Puffy!" Drista yelled at the top of her lungs.

Her older brother made his way into the kitchen, slowly with an awkward smile on his face and weirdly straight posture.

"Care to explain where all the yogurts went?" She glares at him.

Foolish bit his lip, "what do you mean?"

"Foolish, dude, mom bought yogurts for us to eat this weekend and they're all gone, they were here yesterday!"

She was significantly shorter than Foolish, but that didn't make her any less intimidating.

"Why don't you ask Dream?  Usually he's the culprit behind these types of-" he gets cut off.

"CAN IT, GAMERS!" Drista yells, "Dream's the only one who couldn't've done it, he's asleep and they were definitely here last night, besides I have evidence it's you!"

"Really?" he unclenched his teeth.  He hadn't been aware he was clenching them in the first place.

The small blonde opened the fridge and grabbed the empty cardboard rings that used to contain yogurt cups, she yanked Foolish's hand over next to the cardboard.  Both his fingertips and the cardboard were speckled with a metallic gold substance.