The Beach Episode

"Good morning Essempi high!  We have just a few announcements for you this morning!" Kristin's voice rung over the loudspeakers, "Good news everyone!  Our wonderful 'Beach Episode' fundraiser is back on for this year.  This Saturday at Blockbeard beach we will be hosting our yearly raffle and carnival!"

The announcements continued but no one could hear them over the kids cheers.

The fundraiser was never more than some crappy baskets from local businesses, maybe a gift card or two, and some poorly set up carnival games.  But most students stayed after for a beach party.  Even though this happened every year, there's always something that threatens the privilege to go back the next year.  But usually no one who runs the beach finds out...keyword, usually.

"Finally!" Dream laughed, "I was expecting they found out the message in a bottle was us,"

"Or the bonfire," Sapnap pointed out.

"Or the sword," Quackity nodded.

"Or the lighthouse..." Karl snickered.

The boys exploded into laughter.

"Aw man, this is gonna be great, Tommy's probably gonna spend the whole time trying to get his discs back," Dream laughed.

"I can't believe you accepted that offer!" George rolled his eyes.

"I got what I wanted, they got what they wanted," Dream shrugged.

"I thought you were doing it for those shoes," George points out.

"Yeah, but it makes Tommy upset not to have them and it's funny and stupid so..." he shrugs.

"That's not nice, just give 'em back!" George whined.

"Uh oh, we're gonna need a divorce lawyer!" Quackity laughs.

Both Dream and George glare at him, both their faces embarrassingly red.

"Oh come on, you weren't expecting us to let this go, were you?" Quackity laughed.

George glares heavily at Karl, as if there was something the rest didn't know.

"I guess," Dream laughed, "I mean, it wasn't a <i>real</i> wedding,"

"But that kiss looked so real!" Karl pointed out.

"If George hadn't ducked out of the way it would've been," Dream laughed.

"I did not!" George yelled.

"Yeah, you did," Dream laughed.

"Fine, if you wanna kiss me so bad then do it!" George blurted.

The group went silent.

"W-what?" Dream asked.

"Saturday, after the fundraiser, during the beach party, in front of everyone, we're trying this again!" George managed to sputter out.

The bell then rang and George was the first to get up for Computer Science.

And as soon as he left the room Dream turned around.

"Why was that kinda hot?"
———
"Alright sit down, apparently I'm in charge of telling you guys this, but we're having the class elections next week, President, Vice President, all that wonderful stuff will be next week, sign ups will be all this week up until Monday first period, so technically, you'll be back with me," Schlatt announced to his class.

This seemed to be the group to do it to.

"Where can we sign up?" Wilbur asked.

"There's a bulletin board outside with the form," Schlatt sighed.