Homecoming (Overlaps With Pogtopia)

"Good morning everyone!" Schlatt announced.

"Who allowed this" Phil whispered to Kristin.

"Him, and whoever put the history teacher in charge of class elections," Kristin replied.

"I'm glad you're not blaming me, however, Wil is," Phil sighed.

"Well, he's just a sore loser, I guess," Kristin shrugs.

Phil looked over at her.

She looked just as upset about Schlatt running and doing all the class President duties like he had before for so many years. Still, Phil couldn't get over how pretty she looked. No matter what emotion was going through the room, she always exuded the possibility that everything would get better. Somehow making her prettier, as if by magic.

"I know we're not supposed to have favorites but, I did prefer Wilbur being President," Kristin sighs.

"Same here, he wouldn't come home every day fuming about how Schlatt's planning something to happen at homecoming, how Sally broke up with him, and Techno's potatoes," Phil sighed.

"Wait, what?" Kristin asked.

"What part are you asking about?" Phil laughed.

"All of it? He's one dramatic kid," Kristin smiles.

"Yeah," Phil sighed, smiling.

"Hey, at least you'll get a night off of that with homecoming," Kristin smirks and was she...blushing?

"Yeah, I guess," Phil smiles.

"So, you going with anyone?" She teases.

"What?" Phil laughs.

"Yeah, because there's this guy I really like but I don't know if he'll say yes," Kristin jokes.

"Well, who wouldn't-" Phil finally got the joke, "oh,"

"Wait," Kristin laughed, "you didn't get it?"

"I do now," he laughed, "I would love to!"

"Pick me up at four," she smiles and walks out of the office.

And Phil silently celebrates.
———
The bell rang for second period, and while the rest of their friends had ran ahead to torment the next teacher, Dream and Sapnap were left alone together in the hallway.

"I need your help,"

Dream didn't want to admit it, but Sapnap was the only one he felt like he <i>could</i> admit it to.

"What's up?" Sapnap asked.

"I think..." Dream began, "I think I want to ask George to homecoming,"

"Oh my god, dude don't you think you're taking this joke a little too far?" Sapnap laughs.

"No, I'm serious, I..." Dream fumbled, "I like George, I really do, no jokes, no teasing, no nothing, it's all been real..."

"Whoa..." Sapnap's eyes widened, "good for you dude, that's a scary thing to admit,"

"Yeah...so...any advice?" Dream sighs.

Sapnap thought for a moment, "No idea, but I think he likes you too, don't worry, if he says no, he's probably just as nervous as you,"

"Thanks," Dream rolls his eyes, "this isn't terrifying at all..."

"So, you were the one who chickened out!" Sapnap laughs at the realization, "both occasions!? He didn't duck out of the way, and those weren't candies were they? You <i>did</i> want to kiss him! You were just scared! Dream Was Taken Puffy was fucking scared!"