The L'Manberg Revolution

The night dragged on.

Some returned home, some stayed the night.

Everyone was tired, but the happy sort of tired you get, after a sugar crash, the kind where you don't feel it until you collapse into bed.

After you've been happy for so long you forget what the real world is for a minute.

Sunday morning was...an experience.

"What do you mean there were two weddings?"

Phil had arrived home early since the last time he left his kids alone for a weekend Tommy ended up getting banned from ordering pizza delivery from their favorite place.  The story was mostly Techno and Wilbur's faults but Tommy somehow got the blame.

So Phil didn't want that happening...again.

"Well, Dadza, to be fair, Dream and George were very happy about it," Tommy nodded.

Phil just stared at his three kids.  This was clearly not the weirdest thing he'd heard of the neighborhood kids doing, but it was definitely up there.

"Sally keeps droning on about how she wants one next weekend, but I think she just wants cupcakes," Wilbur laughed.

"I still haven't met the infamous Sally," Phil teases, "Tommy, can you confirm she's real?"

"You don't trust my word for it?" Techno asked.

"I do, usually, but I think I've learned that when you and Wilbur both agree on something, I have to ask Tommy," Phil admits.

"She's real," Tommy nods.

"Oh, yeah, who was that drunk girl hugging you Tommathy?" Wilbur teases.

"Drunk girl?" Phil now genuinely looked concerned, "who brought alcohol?  Do I need to call Puffy?  Mr. Halo?"

"Her I'm assuming," Tommy begins his explanation, "that was Clementine, and we're not friends, Drista set me up,"

"You've been hanging out a lot with Drista recently..." Techno questions.

"Tubbo ran off with Ranboo and they spent the whole night trying to get a third wedding," Tommy complained.

"Which I denied," Techno interjects.

"You were the officiator?!" Phil laughs.

"I do divorces too," Techno jokes.

"Great, do that to DNF they've been having too much fun," Wilbur laughs.

"Too much!" Tommy yells.

"Ugh, well, it sounds like you guys had a good time!" Phil laughs, "but I've gotta work a little bit today, just until about four, so we're having pizza for dinner,"

"Make sure they send Jeremy this time!" Tommy yelled.
———
"Oh, there you are!" Drista yelled.

Dream slowly stumbled his way into the kitchen.  He was holding his head, dark circles had formed under his eyes, he sat on the barstool at their kitchen island.

"Rough night?"

"Ugh," Dream moaned, "Sap heard Phil pulling in next door and rushed all of us out of the house,"

"So, are you hungover?" She asked.

"I didn't drink, I think I just got so tired I passed out or some shit..."

It seemed reasonable enough, he looked like he was about to collapse on the counter anyway.

"Here, drink this," Drista pushed him a reddish drink with a blob of yellow in the center.