Pogtopia

Class could not be peaceful after that kind of an announcement.

"Schlatt this is absolutely unfair and uncalled for, you know I didn't forge those votes, if I <i>had</i> forged them wouldn't I have voted for myself?  This is a wild and crazy accusation!" Wilbur yelled.

"It's done Wilbur, if you just say you did it, this can all be over!" Schlatt smirked.

"But I didn't, Tommy didn't, and you and I know as good as anything that Niki and Fundy would <i>never</i> do a thing like that, you're out of suspects Schlatt, just admit <i>you</i> forged the votes so we can all go home pacified!" Wilbur grits his teeth together.

"Wilbur, I agree, you'd have no motivation to do it, but you do have a...reputation..." Schlatt suggests

"A reputation of singing Hamilton songs, Schlatt, <i>Hamilton songs</i>," Wilbur sighs.

"Wilbur, I will already have to give you and your 'party' detention for your crimes I suggest you take your seat before you get suspended," Schlatt glared at him.

Wilbur was not done, but he was not one to directly uprise against authority...well, not insane authority...well, not Schlatt...okay, maybe he was just tired.
———
"Hello Mr. Vice President," Karl smirked.

"Wait what does that make us?" Sapnap asked

"The President's wife is the First Lady, so that would make the Vice President's wife the second lady, so that would make us the second gentlemen!" Karl guessed.

"The <i>best</i> second gentlemen," Quackity laughed.

"Mr. Alexander, Mr. Jacobs, Mr. Halo, you <i>do</i> realize you're in class, correct?" Sam was absolutely livid.

"Yes, sorry," Quackity rolled his eyes.

That didn't exactly stop the boys from talking, but it made them quieter, which was enough.

"So, who else forgot about homecoming?" Sapnap snickered.

"Are you kidding me?" Quackity whispered, trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Do all these things usually happen at once?" Karl mumbled.

"Well, usually it does go fundraiser, election, homecoming, but we had our wedding, that revolution, election fraud, whatever the hell was up with Tommy and the stupid discs," Sapnap lists.

"It's only been a week!" Quackity snorts.

"This is honking crazy!" Karl smiles.

"So, to clarify, we're going together?" Sapnap asks.

"Alright!  I'm done with you three, you know where to go!" Sam announced.

Karl and Quackity nodded, and moved their stuff.
———
Wilbur stewed in anger, "who the fuck does he think he is?  We won fair and square!"

"Wilbur, I don't think Schlatt means any harm he's just looking for-" Phil begins.

Wilbur quickly cut him off, "proof?  He's not gonna get any because I didn't do it!"

"The Presidency just promotes a democratic society that often leads to an authoritarian dictatorship, which no one likes, and before, you were running a democratic autocracy, which significantly worse so basically we should just take down Schlatt who is your dictator essentially," Techno spits.

After a long silence Tommy spoke up, "English, please?"

"Schlatt bad, Anarchy good," Techno clarifies.