VI. Tiger Sprouting Wings (Part 1)

Mid-November

.

The night's full of stars shining through the clear sky. That, along with the gentle wind, makes the place a very comfortable place to be.

All the League has Fought Gigantomachia, a gigantic rocky servant of AFO (All For One). Being able to shift to over 200 meters tall, the Giant is a detriment for anyone to deal with.

However, even then, most of the League members know that the Giant only targets Shigaraki. And they decide to swap each time others rest. Whereas the leader NEVER takes a rest ever since the battle started. While the Giant only needs to rest 3 hours to fight for 2 days continuously.

Even then, their leader's face never loses hope.

.

However, as they take a rest while Gigantomachia does so, the two sudden figures falling from the sky scares the heck out of them.

All the members except Shigaraki of the League Of Villain are startled. They thought that their location is hidden from the Heroes. And that while they're fighting Gigantomachia, no one will disrupt them.

"What is that?" Shigaraki says exhaustedly. His only focus now is to defeat Gigantomachia and gain his loyalty. Anything else is far beyond his attention.

"There's nothing." Twice says calmly and then suddenly yells -"THERE'S SOMEONE!"

"Heroes?!" Mr. Compress says with caution since he doesn't know the people come to capture or something.

.

The two figures slowly stand up.

One is a tall, slender man standing over 2 meters, adorned in a black suit and hat, which ominously steeps his eyes in shadow. His bleak, wrinkled skin is similarly colorless, making him not an abnormal human being. The thinness of the body is almost unbelievable, seemingly starved for years. And the strange aura coming from him is full of vengeance and hatred, making all members except feel chilled.

However, Shigaraki is too tired for that.

The other one is an unnaturally tall, slender woman, as tall as the man's shoulder, with the appearance of a Japanese geisha. Wearing a dark brown kimono and a white porcelain mask, the woman stares at them intimidatingly.

.

The man then slowly looks up at the sky with his dark blue eyes. And then, he smiles lightly with tears, showing some relieved feeling.

A feeling of freedom after countless repeating Loops.

A freedom that he wishes to have after all the time.

For now, he enjoys the fresh air of the wood and the mild wind.

"The loop's finally over."

He recalls his young self of the last loop.

The moment they fought like any other loops.

But...

.

(Flashback)

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" The man said with agony.

"NO! YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME." The boy, whose height is just a quarter of him, said with determination to save his only friend -"AND I WILL GET HER BACK."

Static filled the space intensely as the two used the power.

*DOOM*

Their attack clashed fiercely as the man's pushed back by his determent-filled younger self.