Special: The Alliance of the Strongest.

All For One tries to feel whoever says as he knows there are thermal cameras inside this cell, capturing everything the invisible.

Yet, the person talking to him doesn't trigger an alarm while being here.

"So, what do you think?" The teen voice appears again, still with a joyful tune -"Wanna have a deal? And you can talk. All those ancient technologies have been disabled."

That impresses All For One since Tarturus's security is one of the most advanced prisons in the world.

"Hahaha." AFO giggles a bit -"I'm sure that you know my thought, judging by the fact that you single-handedly breach the Tartarus with ease."

"And you may also know my thought on dealing with a suspicious person." AFO finishes as the person suddenly cracks laughing up.

"HAHAhahaha. You're just as I learned about." The person says -"And you sure don't want to deal with me, do you?"

"Yeah." AFO agrees -"And I don't even know if you're just a phantom or a hallucination of my imagination."

Suddenly, a light flashes him so bright that he's unable to...see?

He was blind but now? AFO's surprised to 'see' the fortified steel walls and the cameras. Everything around him. Yet, he's still tied into the chair.

But more surprisingly, standing before him is a black-haired teenager as tall as him. The left eye is pure crimson with a yellow triangle inside the pupil. Whereas blue static is the only thing visible in the other, with no pupil nor iris. And he wears a a brown khaki trench coat with brownish-gray shirt inside.

.

"Now that you 'see' me now, shall we have a deal? You will have a higher chance to win One For All."

AFO shows a slight surprise yet quickly turns calm.

"Hahaha. I don't need an ally to win that remnant. I may have planned this long before you were born." He says with pride yet calmness.

"And what if I tell you that your plan will be ruined by a boy." The teen says with a joking tone -"And that your plan would never succeed without my help."

That frustrates AFO a bit.

"(Giggle) Oh, I think you shouldn't say that to me. Though you managed to get here alone, you act so naively for the thing you used for that." And he underestimates the boy, who looks like he's trying to hold his laugh.

"OH, BOY! Guess I need to show you my power." The teen says with the same tone and points his hand at AFO.

.

*STATIC*

Suddenly, the next moment AFO notices, he's now in a vast empty space.

The scene around him is very similar to Kamino, where he fought All Might for, maybe, the last time.

From the debris of the building to the remnant of the ground, all gets messed up like toys. And the atmosphere is so dim and unpleasing for any 'normal' person.

And then he looks at where All Might stood against him in his pathetic appearance. But instead, he sees an enormous skyscraper with a light flicking on the top, overshadowing him. Dark cloud swirls around the top like a storm.

.

Suddenly, a yellow light sparks in the dark, and as it seems to come closer, AFO realizes the previous teen sitting and smirking on the debris.

"How is it? I replicate this from your memories." The teen says friendlily after he jumps down the debris and approaches AFO -"And also makes you back to your golden age." and puts his hand on AFO's chest.