XXII. Out of the frying, Pan into the fire

"Uhhh..." A little girl wakes up. She observes around to see herself inside complete darkness.

The girl stands up and walks in a random direction, confused and slightly scared. Her hands wave ahead, but there is nothing.

The only thing she sees is some kind of floor she walks on. However, that turns out to be transparent with a dark abyss below.

"Is this heaven? Or hell?"

"Neither." The girl jumps at the reply. She quickly looks around for anything, only to be startled by a sudden shoulder grab.

"YOU!"

Another girl startles the girl with an angry voice. And that girl shows an uncanny presence.

The grabbed girl takes off the hand and does a spin kick. However, the girl trips as there is nothing to hit. Then, she looks up to see a shadowy figure with a noticeable raincoat hood.

"Why are you here? I died." The girl gets up and stands opposing the figure. "You have to follow me to hell. Huh?"

"I don't have such luxury. Moreover, we haven't died, Six." The shadow figure now begins to take more proper shapes. That's a girl with a dark raincoat, Six herself.

Six freezes a bit.

"Then, How am I alive? Didn't the bar hit right in my torso? And where am I?"

"In my soul." The figure turns to Six and grabs her neck so fast that she doesn't notice before too late. Six chokes upon the strangle. It's too hard to breathe.

"However..." The figure releases its hands. "We have things to do."

"What?"

"Why isn't she as aggressive as before?" Six thinks. The other girl turns with a slightly mad face as if she can read Six's mind.

"It's not my fault that I become like this." The shadow girl says. "It's because YOU and your boyfriend have escaped that makes my power depleting since. The Butterfly Effect has already taken place."

Six looks silently at the less antagonistic Shadow Six. She recalls her being more demonic.

"Your power?"

"I think you have bigger problems to care about."

Suddenly, Six can't breathe as if she is underwater, and a drastic force pings her down to whatever the ground is.

"You're dying, Six." The shadow girl says as she approaches Six. "And you think you have time to question me??"

Six is wrong to assume Shadow Six would ever change.

"Look at how pathetic you are now." Six looks up to see herself and smiles mockingly. She tries to glare back, but being unable to breathe is unbearable. "It's just like when you were at the Maw."

"I'd enjoy this scene more if we don't have a bigger problem." The shadow girl grabs Six's hair and forcefully puls it up. "See you soon~." 

And YEET her towards the darkness.

.

"AH!" She screams as she wakes up as if she has just fallen down in a dream.

Hah. Hah. Hah.

She breathes heavily, trying to get up.

"I can't move my body?" The only thing she can control is her right arm.