Special 4.1: The nightmares never ends.

"Where am I?" That's the question raised in Mono's mind. "How did I get here?" As he walks down a hallway carved with a lot of strange images, unlike the one he had seen in the TVs leading to his meeting with Thin Man, his future self.

In this unfamiliar hall, he witnesses multiple drawings of a palace, a castle. And between them dwells a mountain with the cursing Eye on top.

"What are these drawings?" Touching slightly to the castle, Mono suddenly feels the minor chill from behind.

"Are you interested in it?" A strange whispering suddenly appears, making him so surprised that he runs a short distance before looking back at the stranger.

The person makes him feel somewhat intimidated and relaxed at the same time. Wearing a similar outfit as he previously wore in the Pale City.

As the person turns to him, Mono sees the right eyes glow a yellow triangle around the pupil, whereas the other seems...odd.

As if it is replaced by something he doesn't know.

More intimidating, a crack last from his forehead, through that left eye, and to the edge of his mouth, makes his face somewhat disturbing.

"What's wrong?" The person suddenly says, making Mono stop lost.

.

"Who are you?...And where am I?" Mono asks with a friendly tone, hoping that the person will not act aggressively towards him.

"Don't worry! I won't hurt you. At least, I want to talk with you without conflict." The person says with the same tone as Mono, almost mimicking him -"And for the question, let's move to a place to discuss."

Said, a door appears out of nowhere, with a familiar symbol...

"The Eye?!"

Mono freaks out on the inside as he sees the Eye symbol on the door.

It's too similar to the one in the TVs. The signature sign of the very thing that traps him and Six in the loops and makes him suffer thousands of deaths.

"THAT THING!" Vengeance starts filling him as he prepares his fists in static and is ready to punch the person with everything he has.

"Stop whatever you're doing NOW."

SUDDENLY, a powerful and overwhelming aura bursts from the person, making Mono tremble before it.

"Wh...What is it?!" Mono can't stop shaking as he looks fearfully at the person.

Even having experienced the fearsome Thin Man and the cursed and disgusting Eye, He just can't stand the person's presence.

As the person turns his face, his right eye glows much more on the darkened face, making Mono filled with more horror.

"It's rude to try killing someone you first meet, Mono." The person says with a threatening voice as his eye glows more.

"WHAT ARE YOU?" Shouting at the person in desperation for keeping distance, Mono tries to crawl away but barely moves.

"I'm just an astray soul." The person says calmly as the overwhelming presence just keeps getting stronger.

Mono feels like his lungs are pressed down. And unable to breathe.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"
"ARE YOU THE EYE?"

.

"Oh!"

Suddenly, all the devastating aura from the person all disappears like it never happened.

"What?!" Still, Mono shakes slightly.