QnA (Still accepting questions) (7 remaining)

Hi!

I, the author, am here. :D

I write this QnA to answer some of the questions you may or may not have in mind.

So please ask...

HERE.

And I will answer it accordingly in this very place though there would be some minor spoilers in the answers. 

Also, I'm going to try my best to answer as soon as possible.

NOTE: 1 QUESTION PER PERSON!   

NOTE, again: EVERYONE can answer whatever they like and the limit is no more. 

NOTE, again the second time: I am also looking for villain OCs to add into my story. So, if you have any ideas, please message me. 

The character's description should include name, nickname, gender, quirk and their appearance.

Thanks for reading.

- TLK9999

Oh! I forgot. After the Nomu Arc, the stage will set to Thin Man and the Lady.

.

(30/04/2022)

First question from EatDatCupCake445 : Ok I got a question, how did you come with the idea of the book?

Me: To be honest, It was kinda random. At time, Little Nightmares II hit the Internet like a truck and I related to Mono's fate in the game somehow very much.  And thus, I watched more theory and story about the game. Though most of the stories are either the retelling of the main timeline or its alternative universes.

So, I asked my best friend, who had already been writing his own Story. And this is when I knew the term "Crossover". And I searched Little Nightmares Crossover. But there wasn't any. And so I decided:

"Fine! I'll do it myself."

And then, My hero academia also became a big hit and it suddenly came to my mind while I was discussing with my best friend about his Crossover.

"What if Mono and Six come to MHA universe?"

And that's when the Crossover had been written until now and after. :DD

.

(10/5/2022)

So, we have two more questions from EatDatCupCake445 for me.

EatDatCupCake445: When this story ends, will there be part 2?

TLK9999: Woah. woah. I didn't expect you to interested in part 2. But I can answer you in one word:

Yes!

There'll be Part 2 for Mono and Six's story. HOWEVER, how this first part ending and the second part starting is remained for you to guess. >:)

.

Second question:

EatDatCupCake445: What fandom's game do you like? Do you have a dog?

TLK9999: Oh, thank you for asking. I really like dogs, especially the fluffy and/or little ones, despite having none. :D

About the fandoms, beside Little Nightmares being my most favorite one, I am also a big fan of My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, Undertale, and Black Clover.

.

That's it for today. :3

.

(17/05/2022)

A new question has arrived. ^^

And it's from one of my fellow readers, named SniffSniffTea

.

SniffSniffTea: What season of MHA does this take place in? Sorry, I know I'm late. TvT

TLK9999: WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I'm just glad that you have read my Crossover. I don't care about 'when'. So...Better late than sorry? :D

Anyways, about the question, If I recall it right, the arc following this QnA, "Nomu", is at the end of Season 4 of the MHA anime. 

The Nomu incident happened in the Fukuoka City in Kyushu, where Six and Mono got their new gadget at the Athena Tower. 

Who is Athena? You may find it out yourself. :33

.

(10/08/2022)

ElcetricRider: Would there even be more MHA fanfcs from you after this "nightmare" of a story. Suggestions for some would be Touhou or Gunvolt.

TLK9999: Thank you for the suggestions. And I know that this fanfic is a train wreck of a plot.

However, I want to write not only for the sake of getting the story done, but also for my interest and love for the Little Nightmares fandom.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your comment. :33