Chapter-15

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

After giving our farewell we got down of the stage with a bright smile covering our tired face.

"Damn girl, we are the best", V slammed my shoulder.

"We are the best".

"We are the best".

"V and Liv are the best", we laughed and giggled in air with our hands clapping each other.

Holding our hands we twirled.

I remember the day we appreciated us when we were five.

We still follow the same.

"My hands were full till last minute. Sorry girls", Xander apologized coming towards us stopping at v for her reaction.

"Your brother looks all hot", Alex commented after taking five minutes of admiring his looks.

I rolled my eyes while my husband joined me after changing his outfit.

"Girl, Zane is the hottest", Alex shamelessly checked out my husband while I hit his shoulder laughing.

"Excuse me, I need my wife", surprising all with his newly found possessive tone he took my hands and pulled me roughly along with him.

Perks of being Zane's wife.

Getting dragged anywhere.

"Zane, slow down", I can't put up with his pace.

He didn't slow down.

See guys, this guy here is a jerk.

When we were quite away from the crowd he pushed me to the wall trapping me with his body.

I gasped as my shoulder hit hard.

"I warned you to stay away from that model guy or not", his green orbs swirling with anger making me roll my eyes at him.

"You warned. There is no obligation for me to follow your warnings", I shrugged.

He set his eyes on me and sighed as I'm in no mood to argue or obey his commands.

"And the suit, why didn't you tell me it's to support LGBT", he asked slightly angered.

This year our theme is to support LGBT. We do this once in two years.

Me and V are sucker for romantic stories.

And People of LGBT community have most beautiful love.

Love has no boundary. Nothing can stop that beautiful emotion.

"Why? Are you offended?", I asked in a bored tone.

"You know me better", he hissed back invading my personal space.

"Then what's the problem", I asked folding my hands in front of my chest preventing myself from his closeness.

His scent. Damn..it's so addictive irritating me more.

What's his problem?

"People are questioning my sexuality", he told as we remembered the boundless rumor of him with Blake his assistant.

Credit goes to me as I released his middle name to world.

I told you it's absurd.

"I know you are straight, if that's you are worried about", I commented as my eyes landed on something from side.

Reporters sneaking towards us.

"I don't give a damn about the people who gossip about me. People calling you as a gold digger for marrying a gay guy is what bothering me. Those freaking rats. I'm going to kill them", his dangerous tone made me flinch.