Chapter-26

Happy reading 💙

Zane's POV

Careless Brat always making me worried.

Look at her!

Looking all adorable witha cute smile plastered on her face sitting on my lap as she owned me!

I chuckled.

This woman have me wrapped around her fingers.

If she snap fingers at me and ask me to get the entire world at her feet, I will bring it to her. Every freaking single thing.

I have no limits when it comes to her.

"Open up your shirt", Okay that sounded like a pervert.

"You pervert", ah, I expected that!

She looked all scared but her eyes twitched with excitement and it vanished in second.

I laughed seeing her reaction.

My heart racing seeing her blushing.

I'm doomed.

And I don't mind if it's my brat!

"Brat, I want to apply ointment. Or should I call Lily?", I offered as she was nervous.

"No,it's fine. I'm not scared of you", she told mostly to herself.

When she started removing her shirt, her chest looked pink.

I glared at her hardly.

"Look at yourself. You should have been careful. It looks serious. Should I call the doctor?", I said getting mad.

Her hands came to my shoulders as she gave her most beautiful smile making me confused.

Damn, she is so beautiful. Her eyes. Those brown orbs. With honey filled.

Moon shaped eyes with long lashes. I gulped. Her looks are so innocent that I would be trapped in her sight forever.

"You look so cute,Zane", she pinched my face. Her face a mere inch away from me.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"I would love to go by the terms sexy,handsome,Greek god", I told her as I brushed her hair fallen on her face.

Her hands carelessly came around my neck letting her fingers on my hair locks making me groan.

I like when she caress my hair. I feel different.

She scrunched up her nose hearing me.

"You are, Zane. Everyone calls you sexy,handsome. But here in my arms looking all cute as you are worried about me", she chuckled as her forefinger touched a scar on my eyebrow making me flinch.

"Go kill yourself. Do you think I would cry for you? I never loved you. Go die".

Closing my eyes I tried my best to not to hear the voice.

"Please, I'm in love with you. I would do anything for you. Just once. Give me one chance..please..I can't live without you".

"You bitch..go die.."

"Please..I..I love you".

Please go away.

"Please", I shouted closing my eyes to erase my memory.

"Zane, It's okay. Look at me. It's Livia. Your Brat", opening my eyes I looked Brat looking all worried.

"I..", I tried to form any words but I couldn't bring myself to lie to her.