Chapter-25

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

"Excuse me, I'm not the one to be blamed. It's your fault to squeeze glue accidentally on our teacher's seat", I shrugged taking a seat next to V.

We are currently in our favourite cafe talking or a meet up as V and Xan returned from vacation.

Zane and Xander were seated opposite to us.

"Girl, You were the one suggested the idea", V laughed loudly attracting the other customer's attention.

"I suggested and you pulled the act. Let's not forget that", I told through gritted teeth.

I'm going to kill her. How dare she embarass me in front of Zane and Xander?

They are clearly enjoying our arguement.  I don't like the annoying smirk on Zane's face.

"You bought the glue from store.You told me which seat our professor will take and you gave me glue with your hands and encouraged me", V smirked making me close my eyes in annoyance.

"Okay, it's the professor's fault to give me an F when I was two minutes late to the class".

"Exactly. That Anaconda professor is known for eating the students alive for their tardiness. He clearly mentioned that he cannot tolerate lazy students when you signed up for the course", she imitated the professor making me roll my eyes at her.

I know why I was late.

If I bring that up Zane will kill me.

"You must be busy that night to wake up late and get F in next day class", she smirked wider as Zane's eyebrows raised in question with a spike of interest making me groan.

"Shut up V. You too joined me to meet a new guy. You too got F. You too wanted to kill him", I whisper yelled at her while her eyes widened in shock.

"If I'm dying, I will kill you before I die. So that we can meet in heaven together", I pulled a tight smile at her.

"Vivian, What is Livia talking about? You had fun when I'm away for a project", I couldn't stop my laughs as Xander is ready to pounce at V and tear her out in jealousy.

I know Zane is taking his time to analyse me and will take his time to torture me before he decide to kill me.

"Xander she is the one who went to dine privately with the guy. I asked to dine in open space", I'm going to die because of this girl.

She was upset as I did not receive her at airport as she badly wanted to talk about her relationship with me.

I was busy with my work as I finished my training at Zane's.

If you are wondering about the day when Zane pulled an act of disappearing and the aftermath that's two weeks ago.

I still haven't asked him and he still didn't bring that up.

I'm not going to force him.

The wound was still fresh in my heart knowing that Zane didn't trust me with his past.

Oldman came and I was busy with him.

We talked,cooked and had fun.

Zane was busy with his new construction project.

His company swooped an high worthy contract from government for an museum.

This is going to be a big step for him and I'm really happy for him.

That's the only reason I didn't pressure him to talk about his past.

FLASHBACK

It was the last day of my training in Zane's office.