Chapter-19

Happy reading 💙

Zane's POV

"Mom..Don't do this...please mom..I love you", I cried to stop my mom.

"Mom..please..".

"Mom", Awoking I realised it's a usual nightmare that's taunting me since I'm five.

Feeling frustrated and need to wash up I tried to get up only to be blocked by a figure on top of me.

My frowns turned into a smile seeing adorable brat sleeping on top of me with her hair sprawled on my chest.

My sour mood turned into sweet seeing the brat all beautiful yet a silent one which is quite rare.

The feisty cat removed her fiery coat for a moment to get peaceful sleep.

I chuckled seeing her calm face making me to want to make her mine..

The feeling of sadness and anger took over me.

I slipped out of bed without waking her up after forcefully pulling the IV out,I made my way to washroom.

Freshening up I walked out sending a glance towards her.

I hate her for taking care of me when I was perfectly alright.

You were about to die by overworking yourself.

Ignoring my inner voice I drove to my office and busied myself with files.

Like an hour my phone started ringing making me sigh as I know who is calling me.

My caring wife.

Ignoring it for like three times I answered on fourth

"Where are you?", She asked all worried making my heart stir for a moment.

This is another reason why I hate this brat. She keeps on hating and caring for me even when I'm a jerk to her.

"Office", I said in my usual monotone voice.

"Are you insane Zane Insane Ricardo? You have fever. You should rest..."

"I'm busy", I ended the call before I could react to her words.

Better she knows I'm a real jerk and stay away from me.

I'm the Zane Insane Ricardo to marry her was the worst decision of mine to do.

Devin will destroy her. That's the only reason I'm still being a part of her life.

Focus on your work Zane.

But..she is worried for me.

She must be sad after my outburst.

That's none of my business.

God,what am I doing here?

You are paying a visit to your wife to apologize for your rude behaviour and ask for a lunch date.

Making my way inside her arena,everyone showed thier respect for me.

Mad looking brat came out of her office and dashed on to my chest.

"What do you want?",she snapped making me smirk.

"Lunch?", I groaned inwardly when I couldn't find the word I'm sorry.

Damn she looks even madder now. She would burn me.

And next things happened made me realise I'm not here to apologize and start a fight again.