Chapter-37

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

My skin started burning under his touch.

Flame surging through my body making me all awake.

His long, skillful fingers assaulted my skin like the beautiful night he marked me.

Making me as him and surrendering his all to mine.

His ragged breathing hitting my head,teasing my hair to yearn for his touch.

My face buried in his naked chest as I whimpered unknowingly for his touch.

"Morning brat", his rasped breathe hit my ear making me all red.

I smiled remembering the night.

The memory I would cherish forever.

The night where Zane accepted me and showed his soul.

What a person he is and what the package he is holding onto.

And above all he confessed his love for me.

Hearing those three little words from him and his voice...is making me wild and happy.

I raised my head slowly,pushing away the shyness to meet his gaze.

"Morning Zane", I looked him and started staring at him.

His eyes captured mine as he showed his perfect smile.

The smile I would love to see all my life!

The smile I would love to put on his face with my efforts!

The smile I would protect with all my heart!

"What are you staring at?", He smirked switching to his playful side.

"You", I answered back with a smile.

"You look ravishing,my brat", He kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes enjoying the feel.

"I like your smile", he pinched my cheeks as I smiled widely at him.

"Same. I like yours too. I feel good seeing you smiling", I replied pecking his lips.

"Is it too weird for me to say?", His question puzzled me.

"What?", I asked as he sent me a shy smile.

"You make me...um.."

"I make you..um", I repeated after him as I waited for him too complete as I already know the answer as his ears and neck turned red.

"You make me blush", he told holding my stare making me smile like crazy.

"I make you blush. Well I'm honoured Zane Sane Ricardo", I teased him as I pecked his lips as he returned with a peck.

"I got promoted from insane to sane. Should I throw a party?", he ruffled my hair as I shrugged with a laugh.

My hands started to make way to his hair as I straddled him sitting up letting the blanket down which was covering me from his eyes.

"You are beautiful", He said looking dazed at my view.

"I love the way you look at me", I caressed his cheeks.

"I love the way you make me feel", he told the L word without any stutter.

"Mr.Zane is using L word", I laughed as his face looked shocked at my statement.

"I'm getting weird because of my wife", he answered as he put a long kiss on my cheek as I laughed.

"You are weird. Everyone is weird Zane. That's what make the people special and amazing", I got out of the bed taking a quick break in washroom.