Chapter 1: Welcome Part 3 & Knuckles

March 28 2016, Iwatodai late morning

The sounds of people murmuring to each other fills the station with sounds of lost voices waiting for a train. While the naive voices continue down the halls of the station, I am accompanied by all of my old friends that I gained last year.

Y/N: "I guess this is it."

Akihiko: "Yeah."

Y/N: "Thanks for everything. I-I..."

I tried to start to voice the words I wanted to say, but all I could was struggle.

Mitsuru: "It's alright, we understand."

They all give small smiles.

Y/N: "Thank you for understanding."

Fuuka: "Stay in contact, alright."

Y/N: "Who do you think I am."

Fuuka gave me a small smile, which I reciprocated. I then felt Hamuko hug me and I returned the hug. I complicated what I wanted to say to her before whispering.

Y/N(Whisper): "Everything will be alright."

I then released from the hug and looked at Hamuko. I then recall the time at the hospital. I sigh and take off Steve.

Y/N: "Here, take these."

I tried to hand her my glasses, but she didn't put her hand out.

Y/N: "Take 'em'. You said you wanted a pair but I couldn't make you one, so take mine."

Hamuko: "I can't."

Y/N: "Yes, you can and you will... Take care of him."

This seemed to persuade her that I wasn't going to give up. She took the glasses and put them on bluring her sad eyes.

Hamuko: "I will."

Y/N: "Thank you."

I looked over at the rest of the group I spent last year with struggling for everyone's life.

Y/N: "Ken, don't be too harsh on yourself."

Ken: "I won't try to."

Y/N: "Junpei... I've got nothing."

Junpei: "What!? No heartfelt advice for your old pal, Junpei."

Y/N: "Just be you and love Chidori."

Junpei: "Like I wasn't already going to do that."

Y/N: "Good... Shinjiro, I trust you'll keep Akihiko in check."

Shinjiro: "When do I not?"

Akihiko: "I'll be doing the same for you too. Can't have you going around and injuring yourself again."

Y/N: "Just learn to stop arguing so much."

Mitsuru: "You're asking for to much, Y/N."

Y/N: "A man can dream..."

My eyes then reached the girlfriend of our group's leader.

Y/N: "Yukari..."

Yukari: "I'll be alright, trust me."

Y/N: "I do, you saved my ass too many times. I just want to let you know to express yourself more."

Yukari: "I... I will."

I looked around and I noticed that Aigis still hasn't arrived to say goodbye. Before I could ask the group, a train pull into the station to for it be announced that the train heading to Tokyo has arrived.