Chapter 3: New Understanding

16/4/16 Morning, classroom

Yu and I were sitting at our desks discussing what we saw and agreeing to go to Junes this afternoon, to talk to Teddie and buy me a futon finally. 

Yosuke: "Good morning."

Yu turns around and I look over his shoulder to see Yosuke sitting on top of the desk behind Yu.

Y/N/Yu: "Morning."

Yosuke: "You saw it right?"

Yu: "Yeah, we did."

Y/N: "Who do think it was?"

The door suddenly opens and a panting Chie rushes in, eyeing the classroom like she was trying to find someone.

Yosuke: "Chie, what's going on?"

Chie: "Have you seen Yukiko?"

Yosuke: "Nope. Sorry, she hasn't shown up yet."

Chie: "Oh man what do I do?"

Yu: "What's the matter?"

Chie: "I was watching the midnight channel last night."

Yosuke: "Yeah, we were actually just talking about too."

Chie: "I think it showed Yukiko."

Yosuke: "Huh?"

Y/N: "So you too."

Chie: "She had on this kimono and I've seen her wear it before. She had it on during that interview. I've sent her a bunch of texts, but she still hasn't responded."

Yu: "Tried calling?"

Chie: "It goes straight to voicemail."

Yosuke: "Do you think-"

Chie: "Don't go there!"

Everyone in the classroom turns their heads at Chie.

Chie: "Sorry. She's okay. She's probably just lost her cell phone or something."

Yu: "Or do you think she could be helping her family out around the inn?"

Chie's face just lights up with a smile making the room a little brighter.

Chie: "Yeah maybe. That makes total sense. I'll swing by and check."

Yosuke: "You're going there right now, school's about to start."

Chie's phone then starts ringing in her pocket. She quickly pulls it out and puts it up to her ear.

Chie: "Yeah. Yukiko! Thank God! You're okay. Yeah, yeah. I see. Nah, it's nothing. I'll text you later."

Chie then puts the phone away from her ear and back in her pocket.

Chie: "All is good. She's just been busy at the inn cause a huge group showed up without a reservation."

Yosuke: "So if that wasn't Yukiko..."

Yu: "Then who was that on the Midnight Channel?"

Y/N: "Maybe Teddie knows."

Yosuke: "Yeah. Maybe he'll know who fell in the Tv."

Yu: "Let's talk to him after school."

We all nod, for the room to come completely silent when Mooraka walks in and begins the lecture.

Time skip After school Junes 

Immediately when class ended we all got together and headed to the entrance to the school. On the way were interrupted by Yosuke getting hit in the nads for telling Chie that her handwriting was horrible, and to be fair Insanity and I agreed it was undeserved, Yosuke was right. After that, a blue hair guy offered Yu and me a position on the basketball team, but Yu and I decline with me saying the only experience I had was watching a dog play basketball and Space Jam. So to say, my experience isn't as great as others. We then make it to Junes' electronic section but it seems that every man and their dog was here. The four of us gather around the Tv which Yu and Yosuke entered before with Yosuke scouting out making sure no one was looking in our direction.