Chapter 2: Cool New Feature

14/4/16 After School classroom

After last night's incident, Yu and I immediately tried to tell the others about what had happened when we arrived at school. But before we could Mooroka barged into the classroom and the school day began. After school finished we all gathered around mine and Chie's desks.

Y/N: "So last night when we stared into the midnight channel Yu reached his hand into the Tv for some reason, and his hand went right inside. Whatever was inside the Tv tried pulling him in so I had to help Yu."

Yosuke/Chie/Yukiko: "What?"

Chie: "You went inside the Tv."

Yu: "Yeah."

Yosuke: "Well all Chie and I saw on our television was some weird shadow people."

Chie: "What about you Yukiko? We're talking about that bizarro midnight channel. You see anything?"

Yukiko: "Nuh-uh, I just..."

Yukiko looks at the clock behind her and gasps.

Yuikio: "Sorry, but I have to go."

Chie: "What? Got a bunch of work that you got to do back home?" 

Yukiko: "Yeah sorry."

Chie: "That's cool. Hang in there okay."

Yukiko nods and runs off.

Yosuke: "Listen, man, I know this is just some kind of prank you guys set up, but not fitting into the Tv because it was too small sounds kind of believable."

Chie: "Well then, what do you say we give it a shot with a bigger Tv."

Yosuke: "Good idea, you could try with one of the bigger screens at Junes. That should fit ya."

Yosuke then starts laughing.

Chie: "So what are we waiting for."

We all then get up and head towards the electronics section at Junes.  Once we make it we all stand in front of the Tv section.

Yosuke: "Wait so we're seriously doing this?"

Chie: "Why not? I've been wanting a new Tv anyway. Maybe you could use your connections to cut me a deal."

Yosuke "Of course, I cannot."

Yu: "Huh."

Y/N: "How can he do that?"

Yosuke: "You see my dad is the manager of this store. Just like you I transferred to this from Tokoyo. I guess it was about six months ago."

Yu: "Is that right."

Chie: "Junes does make life easier, but all the mum and pops shop are pretty empty now."

The Tv we were standing in front of her started playing. I then hit Yu's shoulder and point at the Tv.

Y/N: "Hey doesn't she look like."

Chie: "Huh. Oh, I guess she does look a little like Saki, doesn't she? Everyone in class is talking about it. They all think that Saki was the one they were interviewing there."

Yosuke: "For real? That explains why she skipped school today. She didn't text me back either."

Yu then sticks his hand inside the Tv causing the Tv to ripple. I stand behind Yu and analyse the situation.

Y/N: "So it works with every Tv."

Chie and Yosuke look over at us with bewildered looks.

Chie: "Woah!"