Chapter 6: Reconnection

19/4/16 Yasogami High Morning

After yesterday's battle Yu and I immediately hit the sack after enjoying the meal Nanako made for us and wasting 3 hours with Yu making origami and me texting the lads back home and SEES. I was quite surprised by how well-kept Yu seemed to be for the first encounter with a major Shadow like that. 

Junpei slept most of the next day away if I remember correctly. However, a new day has arisen and school life must continue. Yu, Yosuke and I were sitting in class not really talking since Yosuke seemed exhausted from yesterday. The door opens revealing the green jacket-wearing girl walking over to the desk beside me.  

Chie: "Good morning."

Yu: "Morning."

Y/N: "Hello."

Yosuke: "Hey there."

Chie: "Thanks for your help yesterday."

Yosuke: "Man, I'm totally spent. But hey, we did save Yukiko, didn't we? That was pretty awesome."

Yu: "So where is Yukiko?"

Chie: "Well she's still pretty run down considering all that happened so she's gonna take a couple of days off. But she said you guys shouldn't worry she's totally fine."

Yu: "Okay, that's good to hear."

Y/N: "Yeah, it's always nice to hear that someone's alright. Kind of reminds me of those days."

Insanity: 'Mate it was last year, not 10 years ago.'

Chie: "I feel so much better now that Yukiko's safe. It's like we can finally get back to a normal routine again."

Yosuke: "You are way too perky right now."

Chie: "Huh."

Yosuke: "Narukami and me have been running ourselves ragged for what seems like forever. Haven't we bro."

Yu: "No. I feel pretty good."

Yosuke: "Huh! What the hell are you two made of? Y/N you must be feeling tired yourself, right?"

Y/N: "Gone through worse."

I say nonchalantly to the dismay of Yosuke. However, I realised I unintentionally moved my hand to cover up the bullet wound I got last year.

Chie: "Come to think of it, you both have held up pretty well through all this. Do you like, play a lot of sports?"

Yu: "No not really."

Y/N: "Depends on the day and if it's not Akihiko's training program."

Insanity: 'Muko is something else, to keep up with him.'

I just nod my head in agreement with Insanity's remark.

Chie: "Well then... Listen if you haven't signed up for a club or a team I could really use both your help with something."

Yu: "Ah, why not."

Y/N: "Sure, have nothing better to do after school."

Chie: "Great."

Time skip After School

The final bell indicating that the base school day is finished grace our ears causing Moorka to say his normal bullshit before leaving the classroom. Yosuke immediately left since he had a shift he instantly after school. As Chie, Yu and I prepared to leave, the class door opened again and a younger student walked through the doors. I didn't pay much mind to the student until she got closer. I looked over at her to see she was directly staring at me and now I was staring at her awkwardly getting a weird feeling that I know her.