Chapter 13: Strip for Self-Discovery

Hello everybody. Why the fuck is the bold text up here? It should be underlined and Italicised based on the pretence in the P3 story. Yeah, that's right. I remember the features that were only used for around 16 chapters. Anyway, I'm here to state that this was written over a month ago. Yes, even this text. However, that's not entirely everything; I just wanted to inform you all that the writing has morphed a little bit throughout this chapter. I hope you are fine with it. If not, I'm sorry, but you have to try new things every now and then. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Wordcount *7363*

Time skip 23/6/16 Dojima resident, midnight.

After what happened earlier today with Rise, I returned home to see that Yu and Nanako were already having dinner. I joined in, and it was a nice meal; however, I was still thinking back to Rise, plus I was worried about what could happen to her. Soon, it got late, and Dojima didn't come back, so Yu read Nanako a story while I went upstairs to our room. It wasn't long until Yu came back and joined me on the couch, waiting for midnight. 

Yu: "So, I saw you were with Rise yesterday. Did anyone strange appear?"

Y/N: "No, but I wouldn't say she's safe. She wasn't particularly in the best of moods by the end of the day."

Yu: "Something bad happened?"

Y/N: "I don't know, but I think it might be beneficial if she faced her shadow."

Yu: "Why so?"

Y/N: "She's confused, and she's hurting herself. She's doing a me, and I know it's hard to find happiness in that state of mind."

Yu: "Do you have any idea what she's neglecting?"

Y/N: "The part of her that was an idol. I get why she quit, but she denies the fact that she enjoys the work."

Yu: "Similar to you."

Y/N: "Not really, but sure, if you can pull a couple of strings to make a submarine work."

Yu: "What does that mean?"

Y/N: "It was supposed to be a juxtaposition of how different our jobs are, but now I am thinking about it... they're pretty similar with all the lies and pedophiles."

Yu: "Feel sorry for you."

Y/N: "Nah, I'm fine. Another aspect I enjoy from the job."

Yu: "Speaking to pedophiles?"

Y/N: "What, no! Exposing the pedophiles! Dude, please don't associate me with those freaks."

Yu: "But you speak to them, so you have to associate with them."

Y/N: "Can you stop taking the mick out of me?"

Yu: "The what?"

Y/N: "Oh, just shut up and go make some origami."

He did just that. After gathering some coloured paper, Yu began folding paper cranes. After the eighth crane, he stared at his work before looking back at me, now ready one of the velvet books.

Yu: "Hey, just in case that hurt your feelings, I wanted to tell you I'm sorry."

Y/N: "What? It's alright. I get that it was a joke; no need to apologize."

Yu: "I just wanted to make sure."

Insanity: 'His understanding increased... from origami.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'What origami does to a man. Maybe he won't eat something that used to be a pear.'