21

~ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ~

A. A

I sit on the side of the bath in the bathroom as I wipe up my thighs. Yes I may have grinded that much on her I released so that is lovely but she is a turn-on.

And Lilith, well she came quite a few times just by me talking and teasing her.

I have had a shower and she's just about to go in.

I watch her enter the bathroom so I quickly move with a smirk and head into the closet. What the fuck should I wear it's 10:30.

After what felt like forever for searching for what to wear, I found something.

A black long shirt with a light brown and black skirt and her thigh-high socks and some boots. It will do saying it's all Lilith's clothes.

"I'm off downstairs!" I call out.

"I'll be down in 10!" Lilith says back and I hum and leave the room to see Sofia on the stairs and I walk over to her as I just realised I kept the plaits in while I was in the shower. Well, at least they will be curly.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask as I sit down beside the brown-haired girl and she looked at me.

"Nothing." She answered.

"Lilith says that I'm not stupid," I warn her and she sighed and looked towards me.

"It's the mission, four people died just die us to win at the end." She sighed and I smile slightly.

"But if they didn't die, we wouldn't have won not for it to sound good for their deaths. But it would have distracted the victim so then you have more of a chance to win." I say and she hummed.

"But they still died." She mumbled.

"And they will still be watching over us, proud of our success." I smile and she smiled at me.

"Lilith is so lucky to have you." She smiled and I felt my cheeks heat up, "Did you do it? I heard noises?"

"Shut up it was teasing but still managed to you know." I laugh and her mouth dropped.

"Fuck yeah!" She cheered and I laugh at her and head down the stairs.

I see that Mia person with some guards near the door and I scoff and we go to the kitchen. I'm actually good friends with Sofia now.

Minutes pass and then the door opened and I looked to see Lilith. She's wearing a black leather jacket with a cropped top and black shorts with thin tights and some black boots and her hair is down.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"You missed breakfast." Sofia laughed and Lilith looked at me with a smirk and I turned around and went to the fridge.

"I got my own." She answered and I stop in my tracks.

"I have been told and I heard." Sofia laughs and I groan.

"It was very nice actually, the best breakfast I could possibly have." She smirked and by now my face is a tomato.

"What can I get for you, ma'am?" A chef asks and that's when I saw in standing right in front of the gap in the wall where the chefs are behind and I quickly look.

"Uhm Lili-Lychee please." I stutter and I felt my cheeks burn then I see Lilith smirking and looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"Coming right up." The chef says and I nod and took a deep breath.

I haven't had lychee in a long time!

"You could have her she's all up for it." Sofia laughs and I sit down on the chair with my head in my hands.

"Is she okay?" A voice came from behind and I turn to see Josh.

"Yeah just, hungry." Sofia chuckled and he nods and goes over to where I just was.

"Eggs please." He says and the chef was into making the eggs.

I was given a bowl of lychee and I thanked them before peeling off the shell and biting into it.

"I can't kiss you," Lilith whispered in my ear and I look at her.

"Aww does that make you sad?" I ask and she rolled her eyes and I look up at her.

"Oi Josh don't look," Sofia whispered and she pressed her lips against mine and I smile and kiss her back.

"I knew something was going on between you two." He laughs and I pull away and glare at him.

"What part of don't look do you not understand?!" I ask and he shrugs with a smile.

"You two go well together" He smiled.

"Alright, I'll let you off for saying that," I whisper as I eat another lychee and Lilith took one and ate it.

"Good morning!" Zane smiled as he came into the room and I spin the chair around and Lilith turned.

"Good morning." I smile as I put another shell and nut into the bin and I caught eyes with Sofia who was smiling.

I look away and see Issac and a huge smile grew on my face.

"It's your boy." I wink at Sofia and she followed my eyes and she ran up to him and I just watch them hug. So lovely.

I eat more of the fruit with the bowl on my legs and Josh was looking at me so I look back.

"What?" I ask and he chuckled.

"So your dating?" He asked and I nod.

"She almost fucked me this morning." Lilith mentioned and I kick her, "It was hot"

"Alright shut the hell up." I hiss and get off the chair before going to the fridge.

"If anybody fucking touches these I will murder them." I groan and put them inside and leave the kitchen without saying a word.

Okay, I need to train.

I run down the stairs and head through glass doors and into the training area where I see Sofia and Issac making out so I get a gun and shoot beside her head and smile.

"Not here people!" I yell and Sofia gave me a middle finger.

"Don't act like you wouldn't make out with Lilith her and fuck her brains out!" Sofia laughs and I roll my eyes. I mean. I would-