24

~ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ~

L . A

It's been over two weeks since what happened. I haven't talked to her, I haven't looked at her. I sleep in my fathers office on the sofa while she is in my room doing god knows what she is doing in there.

I throw on the hoodie I was wearing yesterday, and the day before, and then brush my hair. I haven't got much sleep only like 3 hours each day and I have cried none stop.

"How are you going?"My father asked as he looked back at me and I shrug.

"Like the usual."I answer and he sighed.

"Lilith she wants to speak to you."He mentioned and I shake my head.

"She can put do with it! You do not fucking bring up something which changed my life, our life!"I groan and he nods.

I get off the sofa and my father looked at me in wonder and then I turn to him.

"Off to get food."I told him as I left the office with my hood up.

I enter the kitchen where I see Amery at the fridge and I go over to the chef area.

"Lychee."I mumble and they gave me a bowl and I nod.

"So that's who ate it."She chuckled and I look at her.

"Your going to kill me now?"I raise a brow and she shook her head.

"I could never."She whispered and I nod and sit down on the bench at the side with my legs up to my chest.

"Staring is rude."I say since I feel her glare on me and I catch eyes with her.

Her eyes are dark red and she had been crying, badly.

I take a bite out of the fruit and glance down her body. She's wearing my hoodie and socks and I find myself smiling so I look away.

"I'm sorry."She mumbled as she walks over and sits down in-front of me.

"I'm stupid to say that and we both know it. I didn't think it through before I said it and I'm a shit girlfriend for that. I know how much she meant to you and I regret it with every part of my body. I'm so sorry."She looked at me as she spoke, tears filling her eyes.

"I haven't spoke to you, seen you for more than two weeks Lilith. It's driving me crazy. I've looked at you now and then but it hurts to see you like this and know it's my fault. I wish I could make it up with you I don't know how to though. I've done everything I can with your room and it's crazy. I've gone through all our texts just crying because I miss you. I miss you like crazy Lilith."She sighed and my cheeks are red and now et are both crying.

"I'm sorry Lilith if you don't know it yet. I've been wanting to tell you for a while now. But I love you. I've always loved you I fell in love with you when we first met the feelings just grew."She smiled and I smile back at her as I put the bowl down.

"You do?"I ask and she nods.

"But Amery you hurt me. You said it and you know damn well how much she meant to me. You know that I saw her die in-front of me and you know how much it means."I sigh and she nods slowly as she and I wipe out tears.

"But ever since you have gone I've been a mess. A fucking mess Amery. It breaks my heart to see you like that and my feelings for you haven't gone at all. I'm madly in love with you, you drive me crazy, you give me butterflies at the worst times possible, you turn me on randomly, your always stuck in my head Amery."I groan and she laughs and I smile.

"But I love you so much."I smile and she looked up at me as tears roll down her face.

I connect eyes with her and my cheeks turn red as I smile at her.

"Get here."She giggled and I go over to her and our lips connect as she pulled me onto her.

The feeling I haven't felt in weeks rushed back as her hands slip under my hoodie and she pulled me closer to her. Our lips danced against each other's and I taste the strawberries from her lips.

Her fingers ran across skin leaving a trail of goosebumps following and I hum against her lips.

The heat rose in my cheeks and stomach as her lips move in sync with mine and she bit down harshly on my lip making a moan escape my lips as she dragged it back and she pulled away with a smirk.

"That was amazing."I mumble and she smiled.

"I could do better if we weren't in a kitchen right now it would be better if we were in bed alone."She admitted and I felt my cheeks turn red and I smile.

"So your back together?"Sofia asked and I turn and look at her.

"Yes we are."Amery answered and I smile.

"Fucking finally!"She cheered and I smile and then I feel her fingers trail along my skin.