85

~ CHAPTER EIGHTY - FIVE ~

L . A

!Long chapter!

I have been standing for a while now I'm talking to Aria.

"Can you thank Amery for making me the happiest I've ever been? Tell her I have loved her every since I first let my eyes lay on her and I have every since. She's incredible and I can't thank her enough. Just let her know."I smile and she looks at me.

"Why can't you say it instead of me?"She asked and I giggle.

"Because it would sound better with it coming off you."I admit and she looked at me in awe, "plus I have to go sort something out with this so called crowd."

"Of course."She laughed and I thank her and walk down the carpet and duck under the rope and entered the crowd.

My name was called out from lots of different people but I only need to find one family.

After 10 minutes of searching I see Lisa and I quickly head over.

"Sorry to disturb"I laugh and Lisa and Jessica both look at me in shock.

"I thought you are supposed to be over there."Jessica says and I shrug and I look at Lisa.

"Where did you get the ring for Jessica?"I ask and she looked at me.

"You are not."She gasped and I roll my eyes.

"Is this good enough?"I question as I pull out the box in the blazer pocket that I stored in there a while ago and show the ring and Sadie has her jaw on the floor.

"It's beautiful."Jessica smiled and I giggle.

"Your asking her?!"Sadie asked and I look down at her and crouch down.

"Maybe."I smirk and she hugged me tightly.

"We shall be watching!"She cheered and I smile.

"Good luck."Lisa whispered and I look at the woman as I climb to my feet, "she will say yes it's obvious, the way you look at each other and how she's just so over protective it's going be great"

"I hope so."I laugh and I see Aria talking with her daughter and I took a deep breath as my heart began to race.

"Hey, deep breaths."Jessica quickly sat me down on a bench and I took deep breaths.

"She's having a panic attack, get someone"She says and Lisa rushed through the crowd with Sadie.

"Let us past it's an emergency."Lisa shouts in attempt to be let through, "We need help someone is having a panic attack!"

"Stop joking around."A guard laughs.

"Stop please! Lilith she can't breath!"Sadie begged but he wasn't having it.

Sadie was now crying. Why don't they believe?!

"We need help please! Lilith is having a panic attack!"Lisa shouts and nobody was listening and I groan as I try to take deep breaths.

"Leave us alone or we will ban you."The guard yelled and Sadie ran under the rope but guards stopped her.

"Let her past."Diana says and she rushed and looked around and she was crying.

"Shh darling what's wrong?"Diana asked as she crouched down.

"The guards aren't listening! Lilith is having a panic attack and they aren't doing anything about it."Sadie cries.

"Where's Lilith?"Diana asked as she looked around and the others heard.

"Sadie what's going on?"Sofia asked as she came over.