part 7

it was an average day, you were walking home from the grocery shopping on a saturday evening and thinking of certain jokes.

it was quite crowded where you were walking and you were grinning to yourself like a maniac as the people who passed by you look at you in disgust asking themselves why you were grinning to yourself, but of course you didn't pay no mind to that since you're the one and only deez nutter.

" man i wish i could've taken the bus, too late for regrets now. 10 more minutes until i'm home " you thought to yourself. you kept on walking until you zoned out for a while and bumped into someone, making you drop your " groceries " when they're just loads of candy.

" man what the hell " you let out sighing not even looking up to see who bumped into you and started picking up the candies and putting them back in the plastic bag.

" hey, watch your goin'  " you heard a very familiar voice speak with a stern voice, making you of course look up.

" you are- "   you have found your next victim.

you interrupted him as you were holding back another one of your grins from excitement

" oh mr. piggy !! nice meeting ya here " your eyes met his droopy looking eyes

" disgusting " he said looking at you

" that's not nice. "

" i don't care "

he huffed and decided to walk off not wanting to talk to you anymore because you were clearly giving him brain damage and he quite literally wants to punch you but he didn't wanna make a scene.

" HEY WAIT " you spat making him turn around

" what now "

" um well, i have a question "

" i am not falling for it, you've tried this 2 times before dumbass "

" falling for what? " you innocently mumbled

he looked at you in pure disgust " shut up, ya know what i'm trying to say "

" what? " you said pouting " i really have a question "

he sighed giving up and decided to listen to you knowing you'll just keep bothering up and make a scene  " fine, what is it? " he looked at you in a bored expression

" you see my mom has weldis and.. i need medicine for her so i was wondering if- "

" not my problem "

" please "

" why are you even asking me this, are you aware of who i am? plus you bought all that crap but no medicine? "

you gritted your teeth but gave him a smile

" well, this is for my younger brother i can't get medication without an adult with me... "

he raised his brows and couldn't even think properly from the brain damage you were giving him

he sighed for probably the 15th time now, if he was given a bottle of vodka and had to drink it every time he sighed he would he passed out by now.

he looked at you and genuinely asked in clear curiosity,

" what even is weldis anyw- "

" WELDIS NUT FIT IN YO MOU- "

you got slapped so hard you had passed out.

a/n : omg i genuinely never thought anyone would ever read this i remember writing this at 4 am whne i was half asleep and just published it 💀