Part 14

You were walking home with your friend, Semen. She has been your childhood friend since forever and everyone always sees you guys together and loves your names as they always laugh it, Deez nutter and Semen.

Semen finally arrived to her destination and said goodbye then you kept walking as you headed towards a shortcut to go home which was an alleyway, you knew it was dangerous but you're the immortal deez nutter nothing can ever happen to you.

5 minutes passed and you were still in the alleyway even though it was a pretty short shortcut but since your big fat balls are so heavy, you're a slow walker.

During the walk you heard some noises so you walked by to see what was going on and you saw a group of people wearing a gang uniform you were not four meal your with they were wearing red coats with the Ying Yang symbol on the back " Tenjiku? " you thought to yourself. You couldn't care less, you just needed to let it out... the thing that has been on your mind all day.

" Hey stop! " You yelled out and the group turned around to see who you were

" Who the fuck are you "

A guy that looked like Wednesday Addams with a bigger forehead said but you ignored him and went over to a guy that looked like the leader, which you knew from your alpha senses and intuition.

He was tan and had purple hair and big cray cray looking eyes but you walked up to him anyways, finally not huffing and puffing from carrying the big fat balls you have.

" Hey um... Do you know where Astigma is? Been looking all over "

He raised a brow and finally asked

" Whos Astigma "

You smirked.

" ASITGMA MY NUTZ  IN YO MOU- "

Before you could even finish your sentence, the guy beside him who had one blind eye and a scar over it grabbed you and body slammed your body to the concrete floor and you blacked out.