10 I think

You were at school, bored out of your mind as usual.

Its now Break and you would usually Just take a nap but something caught your attention.

Takemichi and Hina together, Just as you saw them coincidentally you have thought of a certain joke

Smirking to yourself, you decided to have a little " talk " with them.

You started walking towards them waving and yelling out Hina's name rather than Takemichis since you don't really know him well.

" Hina Its been a while "  You said smiling

" Deez nutty Ive missed you! " She hugged you as Takemichi watched you guys with a confused look on his face.

You and Hina let go and you were about to talk to Takemichi to introduce yourself but you smelled... Something.

You put a hand over your lower face looking at both Hina and  Takemichi  " What is that smell... "

" Oh Its just Takemichi he smells really bad all the time! "  Hina said smiling which made you mentally laugh

" Jesus chirst Hanagaki you smell like wet monkey scalp... Hina doesn't deserve you "

Hina laughed at your remark while Takemichi looked Flabbergasted

" Anyways enough with that, I've got to tell you something you two. " You said in a stern tone of voice.

" Hm? What is it Nutty? "   Takemichi just looked at you furrowing his eyebrows.

" While uh... Have you ever Imagined that.... "

" Imagined What? Go on "  Takemichi and Hina simultaneously said which you thought was cute

" IMAGINED DEEZ NUTS IN YO MOU- "

Hina had punched you so hard you passed out.

Sanzu typa beat