The Western Air Temple

The sun blazed over us as we walked on the dry ground. I was walking next to Sokka. Everyone was tired and downcast.

"This is humiliating," I said.

"Do you mean getting thoroughly spanked by the Fire Nation or having to walk all the way to the Western Air Temple?" Sokka asked.

"Both," I replied.

"Sorry guys, but Appa gets tired carrying all these people," Aang said.

""I wonder how the other troops are," Teo said.

"They're probably on their way to a prison. Seems like my dad just got out, now he's going back in," Haru said.

"I miss Pipsqueak," The Duke said.

"I miss not having blisters on my feet," Sokka complained.

"Hey, we're here! I can feel it," Toph said happily.

We all stopped and looked along the cliff side. Nothing was there.

"Uh, I think your feet need their eyes checked," I suggested.

"No, she's right, we are here," Aang said.

"Wow, it's amazing," Toph said.

We jumped onto Appa and Toph helped Teo up.

"Yip, yip," Aang said.

Appa flew down the cliff.

"Wow, it's incredible," I said.

When we landed, we helped Teo off. He and Haru stared at the fountain in awe.

"It's so different from the Northern Air Temple," Teo said. I wonder if there are any secret rooms.

"Let's go check it out," Haru said.

The Duke, Teo, and Aang ran over to follow him. I stopped Aang in his tracks with his staff.

"You guys go... I think we need to talk about some things," I said.

The three boys ran off and Aang looked at me a little disappointed.

"Why can't I go?" he asked.

"We need to decide what we're gonna do now. And since you're the Avatar, maybe you should be apart of this," I said.

Aang walked over to a bench and sat down. He crossed his arms.

"Fair enough. So, what's the new plan?" he said.

We all sat on benches. Toph sat on a stone column.

"Well, if you ask me, the new plan is the old plan," Sokka told us. "You just need to master all four elements and confront the Fire Lord before the comet comes."

"Oh, yeah, that's great. No problem, I'll just do that," Aang said sarcastically flicking away pebbles.

"Aang, no one said it was gonna be easy," I said.