Chapter 1- Senior Year

"Mother, I'm worried!" This had been the first time Sakura and Sasuke left Sarada's side "Sakura dear, it'll be fine! Fugaku and I will take good care of her" Mikoto Uchiha, the wife of Fugaku Uchiha and the loving mother Itachi, Sasuke and Sakura; she is also the grandmother of Sarada Uchiha. 

Sakura and Sasuke were currently about to start their final year of highschool. Sakura feared that something might happen to Sarada while she and Sasuke were at school. Sakura was about to say something when Mikoto stopped her "We promise to keep her safe!" she smiled at her daughter-in-law.

"Gomen, mother..." Sakura apologized and bowed her head. Suddenly, a loud wail came from Sasuke and Sakura's room. The pinkette rushed up-stairs and ran to her room, only to see 6 month old Sarada in Sasuke's arms "Arigato, Sasuke-kun..." Sakura smiled and sat beside her husband, Sasuke smiled softly and kissed Sakura's head.

*click*

"Ita-chan, Izumi-chan, Fugaku! Look!" Mikoto cried. The pink-haired Uchiha blushed "Mother..." Sasuke muttered "Gomen, Sasu-chan, Saku-chan" Mikoto apologized "It's okay mother" said Sakura, Sarada babbled at the voice of her mother; Sasuke set his daughter in her crib and laid down on his side on the bed that he and Sakura shared. 

Mikoto had gone to prepare for bed, which left Sakura with Sasuke and Sarada, she laid down beside Sasuke "Sakura..." Sasuke called,

"Hm?"

"Thank you..."

"For what?" 

"Hn."

"Your welcome..."

Sakura smiled and snuggled close to her lover.

-----

Sakura POV

My eyes fluttered, adjusting to the light that invaded our room. I tried to get up, but the hold of my husband pulled me back down "Sasuke-kun, I need to make breakfast..." I said, still strugling to get up "Stay..." he said, pulling me closer "Sasuke-kun! We have school remember?" I whisper shouted, remembering that Sarada was in the room. Sasuke-kun groaned and let me go "Arigato Sasuke-kun" I gigggled and exited the room.

I walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone...

After that, I set six plates on the dining table. I went to the living room, and scrolled through the internet. Suddenly, I get a text from Ino,

Ino-pig: Heyyy forehead!

                                                                                         Me: Pig!

Ino-pig: You ready for school?                    

                                                                                     Me: I guess

Ino-pig: Oooh 

                                                                                        Me: What?

Ino-pig: This year, I'm gonna ask Sasuke-kun out!

I remembered that Ino had a crush on Sasuke, who just so happens to be my husband and the father of my child. I bit my lower lip anxiously, not knowing what to type...

Ino-pig: Forehead? You there?

                                                                              Me: Yup! Gomen

Ino-pig: Good! Cause I need you and the girls to help me!

                                                                                            Me: Sure!

Ino-pig: Thanks Sakura!

                                                                                Me: No problem

I sighed and looked at the time, 'Its already 7:31?!' I thought "Why is no one up yet?" I exited the living room, only to see mother and father "Ohayo mother, father!" I greeted, as I sat on my seat "Good morning, dear!" mother smiled, who was sitting across me "Ohayo" father continued to read the paper, "Ne Saku-chan? Are you excited for senior year?" mother asked "Mhm! Especially since the rest of Konoha 12 is with us!" I beamed, mother just laughed and started eating.

*ring ring*

"Sumimasen mother, father, I have to take this..." I excused myself, "Go on," mother smiled.

It was Ino...

"Pig? This better be important, because I'm eating with my...parents"

"Well this is impotant!"

"What is it then?"

"I don't know what to wear! I want to impress Sasuke-kun!"

I sighed and said:

"Ino-pig, THIS ISN'T IMPORTANT!"

"Well it is to me!"

"Well I'm ending this call! My stomach yearns for precious food!"

"Ugh!"

"Byeee!"

I ended the call and went back to the table, I saw Sasuke-kun and Itachi-nii at the table already. "Who was that dear?" mother asked "Ino-pig, she's asking me what she sould wear for.." I remembered "SCHOOL!" I panicked. I ran upstairs to feed Sarada and change.

------------

Finally, the first chapter is done! Sorry if it's short!

Chapter 2 coming out soon!