Chapter 18- I love the news!

Tsunade asked Gaara, Kankorou and Temari to report to her office as soon as possible. "What do you think Lady Fifth needs us for?" Kankorou asks "Probably about Sak." Temari sighed, Gaara nodded "Considering that we are her cousins, not to mention, blood related; minus Sarada of course. We would be the first to know is she's alive or...dead" he muttered the last part, making his siblings sweat drop "Ahaha...uh, let's not think about that ok?" Temari tried to ease the conversation at least by a bit.

Once they reached the Hokage's office the bowed at Tsunade. "I'm sure your smart enough to know what we're about to discuss" she assumed, it was confirmed as they nodded. "Sakura Uchiha was found unconscious at the old warehouse earlier today and she is now in Konoha Hospital." the Senju said, shocking the sand siblings "See! I told you Sakura was alive!" Temari said "Barely" Tsunade commented "Can we visit her now, Lady Hokage?" Kankorou asked, said hokage nodded in response before she let them leave.

Sasuke and Sarada, like usually, are binging on the TV. Changing the channel every 5-6 seconds. As you can tell, they are a complete mess. Everyone kept on asking them to come out and try to atleast feel happy. They declined every offer though.
But now, Itachi got them to go outside— well, it was a team effort as Mikoto says. Sasuke is now in school and he heard multiple whispers, like; 'Did you know that Sakura was kidnapped' and 'Atleast Sasuke-kun can be mine now'. His friends felt sad for him, especially Naruto. He's Sakura and Sasuke's best friend since year one! Well, he's been Sakura's best friend since middle school.

"Alright class, could you please turn to page..." Sasuke looked out the window to see the beautiful cherry blossom trees, cherry blossoms represent strength and beauty.  His thoughts immediately went to her. Her beautiful pink hair, her bright emerald eyes and her smile. God! That smile of hers could make Sasuke's heart stop!

"Sasuke? Are you listening?" Kurenai asked, breaking Sasuke out of his trance. "Gomen..." he muttered, but Naruto heard it "AAHHHHH! TEME JUST SAID 'SORRY'!!!!" he panicked, earning the attention of everyone. Sasuke glared at him, making him shut up; he shut up the rest of the class too. Kurenai sighed and piched the bridge of her nose "Okay, let's continue..." she said as they continued on with the class.

Sasuke just wanted to stay home, but the school threatened that if Sasuke was absent for one more day, he would have to re-do the grade, while the rest of his classmates graduate. So he agreed to leave Sarada in the care of his mother and go back to school. His friends were delighted that he had come back, though he had been more arrogant and cold. He also found a new group, besides Konoha 12 and he had been spending more time with them that with Konoha 12. He didn't know why though, he always thought that Suigetsu and Karin was very annoying, but not the way Sakura was annoying. Sakura was annoying in a good while, but Suigetsu and Karin were annoying in a bad way. The only person that he liked was Juugo.\; he had a calm persona compared to the others. 

He found Karin and Suigetsu's fights so annoying that he'd even admit that Naruto and Sakura's fights was more tolerable than them fighting. But of course he'd never ever admit that when Naruto or any person from Konoha 12 was around.

Karin annoyed him the most, she was so clingey and tried to flirt with him when they were alone! Sakura wasn't that clingey, nor was she flirty and Sasuke liked that. He just hopes that this dreaded day will be over. 

--

Finally, he was home-- he didn't really call it 'home' though. Yes, his loved ones are there, living in the same place as him, but the one he loved that most was not with them anymore. He could only imagine what abductees did to her. I mean, look at him now! He was doing what his always did, sit on the couch miserably "Sasuke!" Itachi called "What nii-san?" said duckbutt turned his head to face his older brother "Turn on the new channel! My friend told me that there was interesting new that you might want to know!" Itachi said,

"You have friends?"-

CUT!

"Sasuke! That's not your line!" Luna said "I had the need to say it" Sasuke said, sternly "Sasuke-kun..." Sakura chuckled "Stupid duckbutt!" Luna muttered, walking away. "Itachi-kun...come on, don't be sad!" Izumi tried to comfort a sulking Itachi, he was also anime crying at the same time. 

ACTION!

Sasuke did what Itachi said and turned on the news channel, on cue, Izumi, Mikoto and Fugaku entered the scene. At first, the Uchiha family did not know why they were watching this; but that question was answered eventually.

SAKURA UCHIHA FOUND UNCONSCIOUS IN THE OLD WAREHOUSE                WAS SHE ONE OF THOSE ENSLAVED PEOPLE?

The Uchihas displayed a shocked face. Mikoto began to tear up in relief and happiness, Sasuke started to display a small smile, Izumi started to cry too, she was very close to Sakura, Itachi and Fugaku were relieved that their sister/daughter-in-law was alive

SHE IS NOW IN KONOHA HOSPITAL

Once he heard this, he put on his shoes and picked up Sarada, dashing to the hospital, he was gone beofre his brother, sister-in-law and parents could react. 

--

Once he reached the hospital, he was met by the the desk lady (idk what to call her), who asked for his name "Sasuke Uchiha, I'm here for my wife" he said "Ooh! Your here for Sakura! Shizune will lead the way." she smiled, he said a small 'thanks' and was accompanied by Shizune who led him to Sakura's room. Sasuke knew Shizune as the school nurse, but he had recently heard that she got a job in the hospital. 

He finally saw her. Her body rested on the bed, her skin was pale, her hair was fixed and her eyes was shut. He wanted to cry. Sasuke set Sarada on the bed before taking Sakura's hands. "Mama?" Sarada babbled "Yes, Sarada. This is mama" Sasuke cooed, caressing his wife's face.