Chapter 16- Friends?

> Team 7 

"Dobe..."

Sasuke looked a Naruto with a stern look, while Sakura looked at the blonde with a sad smile. "What?" Naruto said harshly; if you didn't know, he was still angry at...well, let me explain first; Naruto isn't really that mad at Sakura, however, Naruto was very mad at Sasuke. But back to the story, 

"I'm sorry, that we didn't tell you. It kinda wasn't our choice to keep it a secret...you see, before my parents died, they and Sasuke-kun's parents agreed to keep our marrige a secret until we're in college. But...as you know, Sarada came and things got out of hand. It was really hard to keep a pregnancy hidden, ya know? That's why last year, I was absent from school for 10 months. We originaly did plan to tell you the...secret, but that plan was stopped by Sasuke-kun's parents. We really did want to tell you! But you know, Sasuke-kun had a really hard time in trying to make up a way to tell you that we were married, without hurting you. Your his bestfriend, Naruto and I couldn't tell you, either; I was too afraid that you'd get hurt. I guess it's even worse now... Please, Naruto, I'm begging you! Forgive me...forgive Sasuke-kun. There are always other girls out there, better than me..." Sakura explained, "...maybe a certain...Hyūga?" she smirked, leaving Naruto confused "Neji?" he turned green "No! Hinata!" Sakura displayed face like this: Ò0Ó. "Ohhh... that makes more sense. I always thought that Neji had a thing for Tenten?" Naruto said "I know right?" Sakura beamed "NejiTen!" she and Naruto chorused, but that was interrupted by Sasuke, who cleared his throat. "Seriously? At a time like this?" he deadpanned "Your right..." Sakura said. They shared a moment of silence. This may seem like a long time, but to them, it felt like everyone and everything around them was in slo-mo. 

Naruto smiled softly and looked down "Of course I forgive you guys, you're my best friends. Also, I understand, sometimes you really have to follow your parents...or you'll get it afterwards..." he said, recalling the memory of Kushina hitting him with a frying pan because he ate too much ramen,

---->Flashback

"Naruto..." Kushina said, creepily "Did you finish all the ramen!?" her face was like this: Ò^Ó. Well, Naruto knew he would make it. "Mom! N-no, it was not me! It was Kurama!" he said, gesturing to the dog beside him, who gave him a 'wtf' face, if possible. Minato was trying to stop his wife from...killing Naruto?

End of Flashback<----

The said blonde shuddered at the memory. Sakura hugged him and smiled, widely "Arigato, Naruto..." she smiled even wider, if possible. "Teme, I forgive you too..." Naruto grinned, ear-to-ear, Sasuke just replied with a 'Hn'. Naruto looked at Sakura for a translation "Hehe, he says that he's sorry" she giggled and Naruto laughed. Team 7 shared a lovely moment as they shared laughs and talk about relationships, Naruto even asked if he could meet Sarada! Isn't that incredible?

> Ino and Sakura

Sakura tried to apologize to Ino so many times, but the blonde girl just keeps on ignoring her.

"Ino..." Sakura said, entering the bathroom; Ino saw this and tried to get out, immediately, but Sakura stopped her. "Ino, you can't just keep on running away from me you know?" she said "Just let me go, Sakura!" Ino argued "Look, I just want to be friends again, Ino" Sakura said, softly "Well, you should have told me tha-" "I couldn't tell you!" Sakura yelled,

"I wanted to tell you, but I just couldn't. Plus, Sasuke-kun's parents wanted it to be a secret until we're college, but as you can see, that plan was ruined... Please Ino, I'm terribly sorry that I didn't tell you. Me and Sasuke couldn't make up a way on how to tell you guys, our best friends. We felt so guilty that we didn't tell you and Naruto, and even thought, Naruto has forgiven Sasuke and I, we still feel guilty. Again, I'm terribly sorry, Ino." she explained. Ino sighed and thought about it for a second. Unexpectedly, she put a hand on Sakura's shoulder. "Sakura, you're my best friend...ever since grade one..." Ino paused "Of course I forgive you, but try not to hide any secrets from me again" she giggled, causing Sakura to do so too. 

"Arigato Ino, I feel less guilty now!" Sakura grinned, "and hey, maybe in the future, I'll help you with a guy!",

Ino laughed, confusing Sakura "What?" she asked "Thanks forehead, but I'll get a boyfriend easily!" Ino smirked "Yeah right! What man will date a pig?" Sakura cackled. Things were definitely back to normal now. 

--

After school at the Uchiha mansion, Sakura and Sasuke came home, very tired-- well, Sakura was. "Daijoubu desu ka, Sakura?" Mikoto asked, the said girl kept on panting, trying to speak "I--*pant* P.E.-- *pant* tired *pant*" Sakura said between pants "P.E.? Sasu-chan, what happened?" asked Mikoto, Sasuke rolled his eyes at the nickname his mother gave him "Guy-sensei made us play 3 rounds of basketball and 3 rounds of volleyball" Sasuke explained, leaving Mikoto shocked "3 rounds of basketball and another 3 rounds of volleyball?! How did you guys even have time for that?" she gasped, Sasuke just shrugged and sat beside Sakura.

Sakura felt tiny hands on hers, she opened her eyes to see her adorable daughter, Sarada.  Suddenly, Sakura's exhaustion went away as she smiled at her daughter.

DING DONG!

Mikoto went to answer the door, she opened it to reveal Ino, Hinata and Naruto "Oh, hello!" Mikoto smiled "Hi Mrs. Uchiha, we're here to see Sakura and Sasuke!" Ino said. The Uchiha woman let them in "Would you like me to prepare something for you?" Mikoto asked "Ramen!?" Naruto exclaimed, making our beloved Cherry Blossom and Human Iceberg hear him. "Naruto! This is not even your house!" Ino bonked him on the head "No, no, that's alright! Would you like ramen, Naruto-san?" Mikoto laughed at their behaviour "Yes please, Mrs. Uchiha!" said ramen boy exclaimed. 

"Naruto?"

The three people turned their head to see the human ice- I mean Sasuke and Sakura, who is holding Sarada. Naruto and Ino's eyes traveled from the couple, then to Sarada "SARADA-CHAN!!!!" Both of the blondes shouted "Hinata-chan! Look at Sarada!" Naruto exclaimed "She's very adorable." the Hyūga smiled sweetly. They played with the child, and when Naruto's ramen came, he ate it so fast just to play with Sarada again; Sasuke and Sakura both loved that their friends love Sarada.

--

After a long day, the three went home and Sarada fell asleep from the exhaustion of playing. Now, Sakura and Sasuke have time alone with each other. 

Sasuke was eating an tomato while he and Sakura laid on the coach "Arigato..." Sasuke mumbled, but Sakura heard it. She smiled softly before drifting off to sleep. Once Sasuke finished his tomato, he carried Sakura to their bedroom and laid down beside her. He kissed her forehead before drifting off to sleep too.