Chapter 8- Hair, Long or Short?

Sakura paced around in the girls restroom, her long hair was tied in a ponytail 'Shikamaru-san knows...we can trust him...right?' those very thoughts kept on replaying in her head for the past minutes. But her thoughts were interrupted by-

"Oi! Forehead!"

Sakura turned to see Karin and her 'friends' "What do you want Karin. Oh and you so know, only Ino is allowed to call me that!" Sakura scowled 

"Oh! Why must you be so mean!" 

"If you have something to say, spit it"

"Fine, you asked for it"

Karin whispered to the girl named, Ami Watanabe; then, Karin whispered to the other girl, Naomi Case, who moved here from America.

Ami pushed Sakura and held her hair (bet'cha know whats coming), while Naomi handed Karin scissors "Karin, would you like to do the honors?" Ami smirked, evily "Of course" Karin walked to Sakura and did something quite unexpected "My hair!" Sakura gasped as she saw strands of hair fall on her hands.

"Ha! That was for getting to close to my Sasuke-kun!"

The bullies punched Sakura multiple times until she lost consiousness. Her once beautiful face, is now filled with bruises and cuts. 

"And that was for sitting next to him in class! That was supposed to be my seat!"

Naomi looked at the poor pinkette in horror "K-Karin, maybe we went to far. W-we were only supposed to cut her hair! R-right?" she gasped "Nonsense!" the Uzumaki cackled "C'mon! Let's go before we get caught!" Ami said; with that, they left.

----

"Hey, where's Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked, looking around "I dunno. She said she was going to use the restroom after class, I haven't seen her since!" Tenten continued to eat her food, leaving Naruto worried "I-I'll go look for her" he said "Hn. I'm coming too, Dobe" Sasuke said, secretly hoping that she was okay "I'm coming too!" Ino said, standing up 

"Are you sure you want to find Sakura, or do you just want to spend time with Sasuke" Shikamaru mused

Ino glared at him "Baka! Of course I'll help! Forehead's my best friend!" 

They went to look for our beloved pink-haired Uchiha

----

Sakura woke up minutes later after Karin left. She wiped off the blood that was on her face and tried to stand up. Keyword, tried. She used the sink as support. When she fully was able to stand up, she looked at herself in the mirror; she touched her hair, it was short and not cut properly.

She washed her hands and headed to the clinic. 

Once she arrived at the clinic the nurse, Shizune gasped "Sakura! What happened?!" she led her to a bed "Karin and her little 'friends'" the pinkette sighed. Shizune decided to make small talk "Oh, did you know that your aunt will take over the role a mayor now?" she smiled "Aunt Tsunade?" Sakura smiled aswell, she loved her aunt more than anything; sadly, a few years ago she had to leave, "So that means that she's coming back. Right?" Sakura smiled wider, if possible.

How does Shizune know about this? Well, she is a family friend of the Harunos' and Senjus'. So that means she knows about the marrige of Sasuke and Sakura.

"I'll have to send you home"

"oh, ok"

Shizune went to call the Uchihas, leaving Sakura alone 'Ahh! Auntie is coming home!' she thought. She recalled the time they both had to say goodbye...