Chapter 14- Sarada's Missing and The Truth Comes Out...

Sasuke went outside the classroom and answered the call,

"Mother?"

"Sasuke! Thank Kami, Sarada's missing!"

"What?!"

"Mhm, after you and Sakura left, I went to make some food for her and then when I called her no one answered! Well, she didn't come! I made her tomatoe soup!"

"Okay, did you call the police?"

"Yes, your father called them"

"Oh, I have to go now. Bye Sasuke!"

"Hn. Bye"

And with that, the call ended. Sasuke went inside, all panciky and sweaty. Which concerned Naruto "Teme, you okay?" Naruto asked, but Sasuke just ignored him. The raven haired man rushed to his wife. "Sakura" he said, scaring her a bit "Oh! Sasuke-kun, what brings you he-" "Sarada's missing" he said, leaving Sakura shocked and Ino confused. Sakura suddenly stood up and crying, she led him out of the classroom. But Konoha 12 followed.

--

"Sasuke-kun!" she cried as she hugged him, he hugged back which surprised the rest of Konoha 12. "My daughter!" Sakura sobbed "Daughter?" Ino spoke out everyone's thoughts (Except Shikamaru ofc). 

Sakura continued to sob in Sasuke's arms. But little did they know, Sarada was not missing at all...

Konoha 12 saw Kakashi exit the classroom "What's wrong sensei?" Ino asked "The faculty found a baby in the clinic." Kakashi explained, gaining Sasuke and Sakura's attention "Baby?" Sasuke looked at his sensei sternly "Yes, now can you let me go?" Kakashi said "Kakashi-sensei! Take us with you!" Sakura mimicked Sasuke's action and looked at the teacher sternly.

Kakashi told them to come if they wanted to, so the whole Konoha 12 followed him. They went in the principle's office, where they found Shizune carrying the baby. The baby had black hair and onyx eyes, similar to Sasuke. Sarada's eyes wondered around the room, until they landed on her parents "Papa, mama!" they baby babbled, reaching out to Sakura and Sasuke. "Oh my baby!" Sakura released the breath she didn't know she was holding. 

"Sakura..." 

Sakura gasped and remembered that her friends were behind the couple. "Ah, Ino! I can explain!" she said, carrying Sarada "Y-you had a baby with Sasuke-kun..." Ino gasped. Sakura could tell that there was no use in lying to her "Yes, I'm married to him too..." she admitted "You married him, Sakura-chan...?" Naruto gasped "Dobe, look- I-" Sasuke was cut off my Naruto shouting,

"No! All these years you've been married, when you know that I like her! You lied to me..." Naruto said "You lied to me too, Sakura!" Ino said, looking directly at her best friend, ignoring everyone else. Shikamaru decided to admit it too "I knew..." he said, capturing everyone's attention. Ino scoffed and left without a word.