21- The End...

Everything happend so fast. Mikoto and Fugaku sued Karin's family and of course, Karin. Sakura got out of the hospital. Before Sasuke and Sakura knew it, college was near. Sakura already knew what she wanted to be, a doctor of course! Sasuke is going to study to be the next CEO of Uchiha corp. 

----

College is here. Meaning that there will be dorms and such, making Sasuke and Sakura seperate from each other and Sarada. As tough as it is, Sakura made new friends at her Medical School. But she still kept in touch with Konoha 12.

Sakura thought that today was just another day in Medical School, yes Sakura took Medical School early because she was smart enough to attend. "Hey, did you see that handsome guy?" a brunette girl said "Yeah! God, he was so hot!" a blonde girl replied, Sakura went over to see what those two were talking about. "Who's hot?" she asked "Um... that guy downstairs." the blonde said, "Oh! You have to see him, he has hair covering one side of his face and his spiked hair-- oh! He's very handsome!" she fangirled,

"But his hair was kind of funny, it was shaped like a duckbutt!" the brunette giggled, 'Duckbutt!? Sasuke-kun?' Sakura thought happily, she ran downstairs and went outside, only to be met with a guy with pitch black hair and ebony eyes. "Sasuke-kun!" she cried, running to him and extending her arms to pull him into a hug, which he gladly returned. 

"Sasuke-kun, I'm so-"

Sasuke cut his wife off by kissing her, directly at the lips. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds and when they pulled away, they gasped for air. Some people looked at them, by they didn't care, as long as they're in each other's arms, nothing else matters...except for Sarada of course! Sarada's an exception. But she wasn't here right now.

----

They were now grown-ups as Sakura had finally become a doctor and Sasuke is a sucessful buisnessman. Sakura the found out that she was pregnant with their second child, which Sasuke assumed to be a boy, but Sakura vowed to prove him wrong.

"No, Sasuke-kun! They will be a girl, Shannaro!"

"Hn. They will be a boy."

Sakura shook her head in disagreement, before turning to their first born, who is now 6 years old. "How about you Sarada, what gender will you think the baby will be?" Sakura inquired "Hmm, a boy!" the younger Uchiha squeaked out, Sakura had a defeated look, while Sasuke had a victorious one. "Sakura, even our daughter agrees that they will a boy!" he laughed, his wife glared at him "Just you wait you two Uchihas, I'll prove you wrong!" she pointed to the two of them.

----

Sakura was now in the delivery room, giving birth to their new baby. They refused to know the gender and wanted to wait until they come instead. Tsunade was in there holding her hand because a certain Uchiha broke his hand while trying to hold his wife's hand earlier. Apparently, he forgot about her great strength.

"SHANNARO!!!" Sakura cried.

Finally, the procedure was done. "Congratulations, it's a boy!" Shizune smiled "What!?" Sakura screamed, making Tsunade and Shizune sweatdrop.

Moments later, they finally let Sasuke and Sarada in to see Sakura and the new baby. When Sakura told them the gender, Sasuke smirked "Hn. I told you so." he said, " Yeah, yeah!" Sakura waved, dismissing the topic. 

She took the baby in her arms and smiled, "His name is Sachiro Uchiha-- well, that's them name I chose for him. But if you want to change it the-" "It's perfect..." Sasuke said, his eyes softening at the fragile baby. "Yay! Mama, can I hold him?" Sarada asked, clutching the sheets of the bed, "Sure, but you have to sit down on a chair, and ask papa to help you." Sakura allowed Sarada to hold her baby brother. The next day they were visited by Mikoto, Fugaku and Itachi, who simply adored the baby, as much a Sarada, Sasuke and Sakura did. It was final, Sakura loves her family.