Chapter 19- A Visit from the Uchiha Cousins and a Huge Surprise!

After school, Sasuke would pick Sarada up and they would go to the hospital to check up on Sakura. Shizune even saw that Sasuke and Sarada spent the night there once; she wanted to tell them that it was past visitor hours, but she didn't want to disturb them. So, she just let them be.

--

"Everyone!" Mikoto called, ever since they found out Sakura was alive, Sasuke had been more...lively? But he was still his cold and arrogant self, of course. Sarada is more happy aswell. "Yes mother?" Itachi asked as he, Sasuke (who is holding Sarada) and Izumi went down stairs "Madara-san called and he said that he and the rest of your cousins will be visiting. They heard about Saku-chan and decided to come here." the black haired matriarch said, smiling. "When are they coming?" Izumi asked "Oh, they're coming tomorrow!" Mikoto exclaimed.

It was after school, so Sasuke picked Sarada up and went to the hospital. "Konnichiwa, Sasuke-san, Sarada-chan!" Shizune waved with a bright smile "Owayo Shwizine-san!" Sarada babbled, she had been learning to speak. "Oh uh, Tsunade-sama is actually with Sakura right now." The black haired medic smiled, Sasuke nodded in response.

Sasuke opened the door to reveal Tsunade and Sakura...WHO IS AWAKE!? "S-Sakura?!" Sasuke's eyes were wide like saucers. Sakura smiled softly and gestured him to come, so he did. "Mama! Gamma(Grandma)!" Sarada squealed "That's right. Mama's here now." Sakura caressed her daughter's cheek. "I'll get going." Tsunade excused herself, exiting the room. "Sasuke-" the pink haired woman was cut off by her husband kissing her. She immediatly responded to the kiss. They parted, gasping for air. They smiled at each other once more before turning their attention to their child. "My, my! You've done a great job on learning how to talk!" Sakura grinned, embracing Sarada "Mama, mama!" Sarada squealed as she hugged her mother back. Sasuke remembered something "Oh right, my cousins are coming to Konoha tomorrow. They heard about what happened to you" he said "Shannaro!" Sakura said, happily "Shannawo!" Sarada immitated. Sakura giggled "Oh! How's Naruto and the others doing?" she asked "Aa, they're doing fine I guess..." "And how about Itachi-nii and the others?" "They're alright." Sakura smiled "Good to know!" she said.

--

When Sasuke went home, Mikoto noticed that he was acting weird. Like, he was a little bit more...lively than usual. Even if your Naruto, you could notice such attitude! (Naruto: HEY! What's that supposed to mean!?) "Sasuke dear, are you alright?" she finally had the courage to ask "Why do you ask, mother?" Sasuke raised a eyebrow "Well, your more lively than ususal..." she scrathed her chin "It's nothing you need to worry about" he said, coldly. Mikoto smiled "Ah, never mind. Oh--and dinner's in a few hours." she went away after that.

KNOCK, KNOCK!

A knock was heard. Sasuke went to open the door, only to see the Uchiha cousins! "Why are you here? You guys are supposed to be here tomorrow." he said, emphasizing the word 'tomorrow'. "Aww! Can't we just spend time with our cousin?" Shisui said, giving a thumbs up.

"Sasu-cha- Oh my!" Mikoto gasped as she walked over to them "Aren't you boys supposed to be here tomorrow?" she questioned "Well, we decided to come earlier!" Obito said, grinning, Mikoto smiled at this "We're all going to visit Saku-chan tomorrow, but for now its dinner time. Luckily, I made extra!" she said

Itachi and Fugaku were surprised that the cousins came so early, but shrugged it off when they began to eat dinner. The cousins adored Sarada so much!

--

(Tomorrow)

Sasuke went ahead of his family and visited Sakura. "Ohayo, Sasuke-kun~" A nurse, who would always flirt with Sasuke, said. She even knew that she was married to Sakura! "Hn. Go away" he said, before going into Sakura's room.