15

If anyone has any ideas for filler chapter ideas or has anything they want to see in this book in general, please tell me! I will most likely put it in! Feel free to dm, comment or reply to a post on my board with any ideas! x

That morning you had woken up on your own accord, there was no golden guard stirring you awake by his noise, just your own schedule.

You stretched your arms, pulling on your ropes a bit, you huffed in annoyance. "I'm sorry about those restraints." You heard the golden guard say, you turned your head in his direction happily. "Well, Good morning." You spoke, trying to get the dryness out of your mouth. He chuckled lowly at that. "Good morning to you too Sunshine." You laughed audibly at his nickname but also felt yourself go red, "How long are we walking for today?" You asked shaking hair out of your face.

"Awhile, until we can find some another clearing or some shelter." He responded, wiping dust off his golden shoulder armour with a gloved hand. You groaned, "That's going to be so long!" You frowned in protest. "Sorry Y/N, we don't have much of an option." You only sighed.

You rolled off the sleeping back and stood, stretching out your limbs and rolling your head from side to side. "At least take these ropes off my hands." You asked, silence following. You looked over to the golden guard to seeing staring at your wrists. "You know I can't do that." He responded, returning to packing the sleeping bags. "Oh come on! You can put them back on at night, or when we are out of this forest, but i'm not going to run away, i'd be stranded!" You responded in a plea, you knew you'd stay by his side either way, even if he was taking you to prison you couldn't help but stay near him.

You were looked at again for a moment, you could tell he was thinking about it. "Please?" You said with a pout. "Ok." He said walking toward you, leaving your sleeping bag behind. "Really?" You gasped happily, not expecting it to work. He chuckled lowly at your excitement, "Yeah." You shoved your hands toward him as he slowly grabbed your restraints.

You watched as he ever so slowly untied them, as if he was teasing you. Finally he untied the first loop and moved to the second, untying it faster then the other and pulling them off your hands.

You immediately looked at your wrists, a visible tan line was revealed to you. You laughed, "Oh my titan! Look at this rope tan!" the golden guard shoved the rope into his pocket and looked back at your wrists. He stared in shock at how pale the line where the rope rested compared to the rest of your arm. "My titan, that's horrible." He spoke and turned shaking his head.

You giggled at the tan before dropping to your knees and helping him roll up the sleeping bag and shove it into its animal skin bag.

As soon as the camp was packed up you two began your walk again, the grass turning darker and light growing shorter as you walked deeper and deeper into the forest.

The shrubbery was thick, you ducked under the roots of the biggest trees you've ever seen, the trees sent a purple shade onto anything underneath them as you watched your steps.

The you dragged your hand across the bark of the trees, the rough and bumpy feeling grounding you to the world, tall grass tickled your knees as you walked. Animals were awake, bounding away as soon as they heard you. You could get used to this. On the other hand you could tell the golden guard was tense, flicking his head around at every sound, and checking on you, especially because you had no restraints anymore.

"You good?" You asked with a laugh when he flinched from the rustle of a bush. "Yeah, I'm just not used to all these animals hiding in plain sight." He grumbled picking up his pace. "Maybe we should've taken the path." You looked around at everything but him with an amused face, he only looked back at you, probably rolling his eyes under his mask. "The path would not have been different, it's basically un-used because of everyone's powers, animals have taken over it." He spoke turning back to his track, pushing wild vegetation out of the way.

You shrugged, not wanting to turn this into a fight, you knew with the mix of your fire-y personality and his arrogance you would never get anywhere with this. You walked up next to him and gave him the side eye before asking, "Can I see the map?" He looked at you for a second before pulling it out of your satchel and pushing it into your hands.

You unrolled the parchment, revealing delicately hand drawn rivers, forest, cities, mountains and so much more, all by hand. Labels sat over each of the predominant ones, giving each natural land form a name. The key was nothing of interest, whereas you left yourself to stare at the places you'd never seen before.

Snowed covered mountains sat on the east side of the map, a small village, represented by snow covered wooden log homes was drawn on the map, the name 'Colter' written above it. You eyes drifted to the West side of the map, there was nothing of interest except the rolling hills with a manor above it, rolls upon grows of grapes grew in the vineyard just outside of it. You were so curious of how they would look in person. You looked south, where you were, Rhodes was the last labelled town with a name down south, because nothing much ever happened down here, whereas the north had so much action, towns were clumped together, some names being written so small they're unreadable. Right in the middle of it all was Bonesborough and the Emperor's castle. You frowned knowing you'd be there soon enough.

You wish you could have explored and travelled the boiling isles a little bit more before you were caught, but now your path of life was turning a new way, a way that may effect you forever. You sighed ignoring the longing of being able to go home.

You decided you would distract yourself from the burden of being looked in a prison cell your entire life by looking back toward the golden guard. You held the map out to him, he rolled it and shoved it back in the satchel next to your book. "Wanna play a game?" You asked the very concentrated boy in front of you. It took him a moment to answer "Sure, what do you want to play." You began to think, you hadn't thought that one through. "I dunno, truth or dare?" You asked, with a cheesy smile. You heard the golden guard snort, "We are not 12." He shook his head. "Fine, would you rather?" You asked. You watched as he thought "Alright, if all you can think of are kids games." He spoke back. You ignored his statement.

"Hmm, ok..." You began raking your mind for two things. "Would you rather... be bitten by a snake or spider." You audibly heard him roll his eyes. "That is the worst would you rather question i've ever heard." He chuckled maliciously. "Fine! Would you rather of me never broken your staff and your teleporting me to the castle or walk all this way?" You asked with a tint of actual curiosity.

You listen as he went the silent, the only sound being the sweeping and crunching of leaves and grass under your feet. You could tell he had picked his answer but was debating saying it. "Uh, walk." He said quickly. You smiled "Really?" You said in a sweet voice.

"Yes, unless you keep your demeanour up."