21

blood warning (described)
Notice: wild magic has not been described with a specific glyph (ice, fire, light, plant) so you can choose your preference.

You ran in the direction you heard the shout, as fast as your legs could take you. You rounded a bend of the rivers bank, your eyes laying on the scene displayed in ront you of you, the golden guard shuffling backwards on the ground, propped up on his arms, as a massive, vicious, river monster screeched at the boy.

You picked up the pace, watching the golden guard reach for his staff and aim it at the animal, but of course his staff was still smashed.

"Y/N!" He shouted, calling out for your help. The sea monster growled and screeched, large fists grabbing for the vulnerable boy. You watched as one hand was wrapped tightly around the boy and he was thrown into the rocks surrounding the bank.

The golden guard cried out in pain, slouching down to grab his torso, the hand was wrapped around him again and he was thrown into the water.

"STOP!" You cried as you picked up your pace. You couldn't bare to watch the golden guard, your captor, get hurt like this.

The river monster flung its attention to you, after hearing your plea, and screamed, charging straight at you. Every bone in your body told you to turn around and run, but you kept your pace, sliding to halt when the monster picked up its pace.

Your fighting skills weren't as knowledgeable as you wished they were, although you knew the basics, and you liked to say you were especially good at defending yourself.

You drew a circle with the tip of your finger, as you pushed it toward the creature. It screamed, flinging his head around in irritation. It gapped its large, void-like mouth as you swerved from its punches.

The monster banged and whipped around as you slid underneath it, turning its attention around, as you kept distracting it. You felt a hand come up from beside you and snatch you into the air.

You skirmmed in the grasp of the monster, but to no luck it's grip was too tight for you to free yourself. Your mind ran laps, you had no clue what to do or what you were doing, weeks ago you would've been overjoyed for the golden guard to be knocked out cold so you could escape the emperor, but now you were defending him. He oddly means so much to you that you'd fight for him, and here you were stuck in grasp of a raging monster.

The monster began to reel its arm back, to throw you, and you knew now that if you got hurt you wouldn't be able to help the golden guard. You skirmmed vigorously as tears began to well in your eyes, the fearless facade you wore dissipated.

You look down at the creature, it raising you above its head. This monster was completely unknown to you, you'd never seen anything like it before, which means you had no defences against it, and didn't know it's weaknesses.

You felt it as it swung back and flung you into the air. You felt your stomach drop as wind flew past your face, you shut you eyes tightly, you arms were not controllable at all.

Then suddenly, it all stopped.

Your sense returned, eyes fluttering open, and there you were, hovering lightly a foot off the ground. You felt yourself drop slowly to the ground. You look up towards the monster that had also witnessed this, realising you were still conscious it ran at you again. You pushed yourself backwards onto your feet and began running.

The monster was strong and over powering, and you refused to take its life. You ran into the forested area of the marsh, running around tree after tree, jumping over puddles of mud and pushing through bushes. You could still hear the rampage of the river monster behind you.

You stopped your run in a clearing, turning around and readying a spell. As soon as the creature burst into the clearing you pushed your spell circle at the monster. It reeled and screeched, giving you time to create another spell circle and fling it at the monster.

The monster threw its arms at you, you slid around its hits, and thought for what you could do. The spell's seemed to of worked, to irritate the creature. You thought quickly, barely dodging a blow before you crouched and drew a circle on the ground, shotting you into the air, and onto the creatures back.

It screeched as you grabbed a hold of it to stay on. The creature bucked and swung in its best attempt to throw you off. You loosened a hand and drew spell circles onto the back of the creature, it's painful screams and intensified bucking added all more to the serve fear you had.

The creature rammed itself into a tree, then flung its hands onto its back to try to reach you. You scurried up to its neck, drawing random spell circles along the way, it shrieked in horror as you took a grab to its ears. Bursting into a run.

You held on for dear life as it rammed its side into trees , knocking them over in the mean-while, and bucked to get you off.

It's attempts were not in vain as one final slam into a tree had your grip loosening and you were flung off into the tree. You cried out in pain, your spine feeling the worst it ever had. You slumped down, gripped a hand to your stomach, the agonising pain rising.

The river monster only keep its rampage, running through the forest, away from you.

You sat painfully in silence, keeping your breathing steady, your back pushed against the tree. You felt tears trickle down your cheeks as you huffed out in pain. The clearing was slowly getting darker, and you knew you'd have to find the golden guard before the sun fully set.

You heaved yourself onto your feet, coughing the way up until you felt a wet liquid ooze out onto your hand. You immediately looked down, your hand was stained with red and blue blood as it eased from a deep scratch on your torso. Your eyes widened, blue blood? What could that possibly mean? Is blood always blue when it's in a deep scratch? Your mind raced, you had no clue why your blood was so abnormally coloured until you realised.

Everything made sense.

Mama otie's words rushed in your mind "The Blood." She spoke, then you remembered the whispering, and all things you've experienced. The wanted poster "Wanted for T-" you knew what it meant now.

You had titans blood.

Now how could you of possibly had titans blood is unknown to you, your blood relatives weren't present in your life, and you never had been told about your family's origins, or anything of them. Your mind raced, this had been revealed so quickly, so fast and why? It would've been so much easier if you had never learnt about this.

You shoved your thoughts out of your mind, and began walking at the fastest pace you could, while limping, your priorities were on the golden guard, your injured friend.

You limped past the damage of the creature, the broken trees and rummaged vegetation creating a path and a way for you to get back to the river.

You left the forest and immediately saw the golden guards limp body on the shore, his lower half submerged in the water. You shuffled over to him, and pushed yourself onto your knees. He was unconscious, you pushed a hand to his stomach and felt the low rising of him breathing. Thank the titan. You thought to yourself.

The golden guards mask had a dent in it, and blood dripped from an injury underneath it. You knew you'd have to take his mask off to heal that.

His chest and upper arm both had deep open wounds, spilling onto his clothes, and the rest of his body had small scratches.

You narrowed your eyes at the boy in front of you, limp and hurt, and you felt tears well. He meant a lot to you, and you don't know why.