36

It's been a week since Hunter returned you home, you missed him dearly but loved receiving the letters he sent you, and writing back to him.

You had a box that you hid under you and Bonnie's bunk bed, filled with the letters he sent you which you read when you missed him.

Tyler and Fera always insisted on you reading the letters to them, they were hopeless romantics. Seth usually just laughed at their antics and convinced you to read them so 'these two would shut up' but you knew they actually loved the letters, maybe even more than the other two.

The night you got home, Tyler immediately brought you into your cabin, and talked to you about everything that happened, Bonnie listened and couldn't keep her mouth shut so you had to bribe the girl with candy.

You now were in the cabins, you, Tyler, Seth and Fera were the only people inside, everyone else was outside as it was one of the only days were it wasn't heavily snowing.

You were writing in your journal while Seth was rambling on about some drama in the camp while Tyler and Fera listened very intrigued.

"And then guess what happened!" Seth smiled "What!" Tyler shouted with a clumsy smile, "She kissed him!" All three of you gasped. "She's such a-!" Tyler slapped a hand over Fera's mouth before she said something she would regret.

"I know right!" Seth shouted with a laugh. You zoned out of the their conversation and scribbled a sketch in your journal. It was Hunter, of course it was, most of the drawings in your book were, your friends told you that you were so down bad for him, it was funny, you just rolled your eyes.

In the midst of your focused sketching you heard tapping on the window of the cabin, you looked up at the window and smiled when you saw a while owl, holding a letter with a golden wax stamp on it, showing who it was from.

Fera gasped, "Y/N's got a letter from their boyfriend!" She laughed and you just shrugged her off, and stood up from the bed and walked to the window.

The owl hooted as you unlocked the window and pushed it up, the owl pushed the letter into your hand and you pet the feathers on the top of its head. "Thanks Barken." Barken is the name of the messenger owl that Hunter usually sends down with messages, you knew him from the black feathers on his head that contrasted with the the rest of his white feathers.

Barken hooted, before turning and expanding his wings, launching himself into the air with on flap of his wings, and into a nearby tree, he would wait here until you had another letter for Hunter.

You shut the window and locked it again before walking back to the group that were looking at you with reading smiles.

"Read the letter to us Y/N!" You sighed and waved Tyler off, "ok! Ok!"

You peeled the wax stamp up, keeping it well preserved. You pulled out the letter from the inside of the envelope and unfolded it before beginning to read.

"Dear Y/N,

How are you darling? I've been doing pretty well for myself up here at the castle. It's been snow storming heavily so Belos has me working around the castle, and repairing the hole in the building. I found your satchel the other day, I shoved it under my bed after I got home from chasing you, and I've found your wild magic book, it's pretty interesting and I see why you find this stuff so cool, it makes me want to be able to do magic. I've been walking through town recently not in uniform (I listened to your advice) and I'm beginning to form a bit of a social life, finally, haha! I've made friends with these two green haired kids, Edric and Emira, and they tell me they know you! They've got this younger sister, Amity who has this little human friend, I didn't even think humans existed until I saw her.

How is the manor? And your friends, I can't wait to meet them. Also, I did some baking recently at midnight in the kitchen and made cupcakes, I'll bring you one down next time I see you!

I miss you a lot by the way, I read your letters a lot when I'm lonely, Titan, why do you plague me Y/N?

I love you sweet one, and I've got a surprise for you... Belos has given me some sort of winter break out of pity, so as soon as the storms stop, I'm coming down to visit you.

I cant wait to see you darling.

I love you,
Hunter."

You smiled widely, "He's coming down to the manor!" Tyler shouted, "I cant wait to meet him!" You all cheered, your face going red.

You cant wait to see him.