𝟎𝟎𝟎: 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞!

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

hi! i just wanted to make a few things clear before we dive into the imagines! (please don't skip this, i beg of you🙏🏼)

1. i write for ALL mighty ducks characters. so that means anyone from the ducks, anyone from the hawks, anyone from the eden hall warriors, anyone from the iceland team, etc! i will write for the adults, (bombay, miss mckay, miss conway,) if it's requested a lot!

2. i won't be using real names in this book, it'll only be y/n!

3. as for pronouns, i'll be using she/her and they/them interchangeably, but i have no issue with rewriting the imagine to use your pronouns!

4. i'm writing these characters as their ages in the movies! so, if i'm writing a d2 based imagine with kenny as the love interest, he'll be around 13-14 and you'll be the same age! but, if i'm writing for d3 or after d3, you'll be 15 or older!

5. they're teenagers. remember that. so, don't be surprised if julie calls someone a bitch out of nowhere.

6. i write for people of all sexualities, race, gender identities, religions, ethnicities, etc! so, unless one of the above is specified in a request and is absolutely crucial to the plot, insert yourself into the imagine! (y'all already know that, but i digress🤞🏼)

7. i'm a 16 year old a/b student who's involved with two extracurricular and whose chem teacher likes to assign a lot of homework! so, be patient with me! updates might be slow on occasion, (this also applies to my glee fanfic, not just this book!) and if i do take a while to update, please don't think i'm ignoring y'all. besides, i don't want to update just to update and not give y'all good content.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

also, i do NOT own the mighty ducks franchise! this is an imagine/preference book using the mighty ducks characters!