𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐬!

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

the ducks and their favorite t swift album!

guy germaine: he is so speak now!! he really enjoys how the music is the perfect blend between the country sound that got her noticed but also more pop like. his favorite song is "ours," and he definitely picks that as his karaoke song to dedicate it to connie🥹🥹 but he ofc has a special place in his heart for "long live," and he may or may not have cried to it before while thinking of how they're all gonna grow up one day. guy's an emotional kid, okay?

dean portman: it may be a cliche to have dean's favorite album as reputation, BUT IT IS SO HIM!! dean is one of those guys who can appreciate music regardless of lyrics or meaning; and that's what reputation is to him. obvi he adores lwymmd bc it's so badass, but dean's favorite song on the album has to be "new year's day." he doesn't care if it's a slower, more lovey type of song. dean is a rep stan, spread the word!!

russ tyler: russ usually makes fun of country music, but debut is his baby and he will go to war over it. idc. there's something so satisfying about the album to him, and it's easily one of her best albums, in his humble opinion. he also loves evermore, just because it's nice to see how far taylor has come. his favorite song is "cold as you." (i respect russ so much, omg.)

connie moreau: 1989. connie has always been a fan of the bubblegum pop genre, and 1989 is peak bubblegum pop. but, she also appreciates how taylor incorporated usually sad lyrics into upbeat music in this album. and, it's her favorite taylor era!! the light blue, the seagulls, the saturation of her insta pics🙏🏼 connie has def tried to copy that aesthetic as her own. her favorite song is "this love," and it's guy's ringtone in her phone🫶🏼

kenny wu: MIDNIGHTS. DON'T FIGHT ME ON THIS. HE IS SO BEJEWELED. when folklore and evermore released, kenny ofc adored them, but secretly the pop taylor had become known for. so, when midnights came out, he literally cried. and when the 3 am tracks came around, kenny almost had to go to the hospital from an asthma attack because he was hyperventilating so hard. ANYWAY. ken's favorite song is "bejeweled," and his fav 3 am track is "paris" or "glitch."

adam banks: this man is so folklore coded, i can't. literally every song on that album was written with him in mind. it changed the course of adam's life. (tbh me with evermore.) anyway. adam has cried to "seven" more times than he can count, but has body-rolled to "betty" which is rather odd. adam's just odd in general. his favorite song is "illicit affairs," BUT the song he relates to the most is "my tears ricochet." he also cries to "epiphany."

fulton reed: RED. GOD, HE IS SO RED. okay, so when the short film came out, fulton reed made it his mission to troll every single jake stan account on twitter. then, guy told him about john, and fulton had more battles to fight. however, fulton doesn't care, and has made multiple burner accounts as he's gotten banned for cyber bullying numerous times. his favorite song is "stay stay stay" bc literally everyone hates on it, and he doesn't understand. "state of grace" is his religion, though.

dwayne robertson: i want to put him as debut, but dwayne is so lover. easily his favorite album bc he's a hopeless romantic; AND taylor has the chicks feature on lover and dwayne is probably the biggest chicks defender ever. seriously. so, obvi one of his favorites is "soon you'll get better," but also chose to blast "the man" in the locker room after he overheard connie and jules talk about their experiences with misogyny in hockey. he's such an ally.

greg goldberg: goldberg has taste, so his favorite is evermore. him, russ, and julie have to fight to be recognized bc all of their favorites are usually at the bottom of every swifttokers' album ranking. goldberg easily believes it's her best album, music wise and lyric wise. "cowboy like me" is a fuckin bop, and if myspace was still popular, it would be his away song. however, his favorite song on the album has to be "tis the damn season." good ol' childhood friends to lovers to strangers to rekindled lovers. goldberg's favorite.

luis mendoza: he is also a reputation fan. definitely not as hardcore as dean, but it's probably his favorite album out of all of them. HOWEVER, luis definitely tries to listen to each album alone more than once, he wants every album to have a chance for his appreciation🥹🥹 "king of my heart" is so heartfelt to sweet luis mendoza, but if he wants to be a boss ass bitch, he WILL listen to "end game." he doesn't care about ed sheeran being featured, it's still a great song.

julie gaffney: fearless. now, a lot of people do appreciate fearless, but most of them only think of "you belong with me" or "love story." julie is not one of those people. julie aspires to be like fearless!taylor every day of her life. also?? the aesthetic?? THE GOLD?? julie could die. anyway, she ofc adores songs like ybwm bc they were her childhood and the most popular off the album. but, her personal favorites are "breathe" and "hey stephen."

charlie conway: speak now/midnights stan. while both have their upbeat songs, charlie enjoys the more intense songs with the deeper meanings. he also likes how certain songs from speak now translate to songs from midnights, and applauds taylor as a genius. as he should. from speak now, his favorite song is "mine," but the song he thinks is the best is fs "dear john." from midnights, his fav is "anti-hero" and his fav 3 am track is ofc "would've, could've, should've." (he lowk associates bombay with wcs, but it's okay.)

jesse hall: also a red stan. i feel like jesse didn't listen to taylor until someone got him into it, (most likely guy or julie.) he probably decided to listen to taylor during the red rerelease; so he was automatically influenced into analyzing it first. the whirlwind of emotions he felt when he watched atwtmv: the short film is a subject he never wants to discuss. he adores "sad, beautiful, tragic" and understands how some people aren't the biggest fan of "girl at home," but he personally enjoys it.

les averman: my beloved. he's so 1989. him and connie bond over their shared love for the album, and he simply doesn't care if people don't enjoy it. idk, i feel like averman and taylor are so similar, maybe bc they're both sagittariuses. (yes, i hc averman as a sag. get over it.) anyway. this boy can and will body-roll to "shake it off," but then switch up and be crying in a corner over "clean." but, the all-time favorite is, without a doubt, "out of the woods." taste, avey. simply tasteful.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠✍︎︎

hi!! tmrw is, technically, my last day of break and i'm in mourning. anyway. pls lmk your favorite t swift album!! if i had to pick a top 3, it would go as follows:

1. evermore.
2. 1989.
3. midnights.