𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

tw: slight sexual activity? not much tbh, besides you being topless for like a second, lol.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

"my lovely girlyfriend, come hither!" having your boyfriend spend the night at your house could go many ways. with les, you just assumed you'd play just dance, watch a movie or two on netflix, then crash at 3am because of an intense sugar high. however, les had hidden ulterior motives. being the designated funny friend, les didn't really know how to act with a girlfriend. and here you were, someone who was interested in him and totally hot! so, all he wanted to do was make out. he'd get in your lap if that's what you liked better, les averman was not one to discriminate.

you enter your bedroom, an assortment of candies in your arms. lester is nestled in your bed, blankets piled on him and wrapped around him. waving you over, "all these blankets and i'm still freezing. i need something hotter. or someone," as a smirk appeared on his freckled face. you scoff, then beginning to giggle while walking over to the bed. the bags of candies fall on your bed, leaning on your arms and getting your face in his. les perked up, this definitely would lead to something. you raise your eyebrow, "nice try, babe. it's summer. you being cold is fucking weird." his posture deflated, plopping onto his side with a huff. victorious in the battle, your hands work on opening up a bag of sour patch kids; sneaking one over to the swaddle that was your boyfriend. it was a blue one, (his all-time favorite,) and les snatched it out of your grip. you aren't offended by this, as your boyfriend could be dramatic when denied affection. taking pity on him, a tiny kiss is pressed to his temple.

a few minutes pass by without any response from les, then you feel rustling behind you. kisses are placed on the back of your neck, "you forgive me, huh? all it takes was a sour patch kid. not even the best flavor, either." "i can't resist you. you're too hot... and now i'm too hot." unraveling his blanket armor, les tugs at your arm to pull you into him.

laying in between his legs, your lips meet in a kiss. you know you aren't going anywhere anytime soon, so you decide to get comfortable. les ran his hands under your shirt, up and down your bare spine. the action sent shivers through you, eliciting a moan. somewhat breathless, "this is why you're with me, isn't it? such a goddamn perv, babe. so needy," while lester bit at your lip. that definitely wasn't true, although you were an amazing kisser and super gorgeous. "course not. your bed's comfy, too." he says through heavy pants. pushing him down softly, you slip your shirt over your head. god, you were so beautiful. seeing you in your bare form; lester wouldn't ever take it for granted. with a dopey smile, "i've got the most beautiful girl in the whole universe in front of me, with no fuckin' shirt on." grimacing but snickering as well, you hover over him and attach your lips to his neck. with les' fingers ghosting over your ribs, lester averman has a one-way ticket to heaven.

the making out got boring pretty quick. the perks of having a boyfriend with adhd! still shirtless, you're sat sideways in lester's lap, with your hands around his marked neck. an array of hickies contrast starkly with his pale skin, a feat that would for sure get him bullied by the bash brothers later. but, at least he was getting some. "you have such nice boobs. y'know how much i hate that word, so i must love you a lot. seriously, they're the most perfect boobs i've ever seen." les babbled, as his hands go to grope at your chest.

you bite back, "when have you seen tits that weren't on tv or my own? never." he doesn't appreciate your comment, yet les still focused on admiring your frame. you were just amazing. even without all the hickies and grinding, you'd always been there for him. gazing at you, "doesn't matter. yours are the prettiest. no backsass," referencing your favorite sushi chef from zoey101. (kazu for the win!) s/c hands knock over knickknacks on your nightstand, attempting to grasp at your tv remote. since he mentioned it, watching the show didn't sound like such a bad idea. especially when les appeared calm, and didn't want to go any further tonight. you liked making out with him just as much as you liked watching movies while cuddling. "we watching the pca kiddos? i don't mind seeing my own self, chase matthews." lester questions. nodding, you turn on your tv, then logging into your netflix account. there's a few profiles; one for either of your parents, one that was just kids for your younger siblings, and you. then, dean figured out the password and made himself a profile. not cool, in your opinion.

the two of you binge watched both seasons, deciding to slide a sports bra on halfway through. that was a good idea, considering that your little brother burst into your room at 12am. why he was awake? you didn't have a clue. with les asleep in your lap, you hush him with a simple look. "oh. hi, i didn't know avey was here." he whispers, as you exit netflix and turn off the tv. your eyes flicker to the door, "yeah. go get some sleep, bud. night." your words are kind of a push to get him out of your room, and it works. the door closes, allowing you settle deeper into your bed. a noise of content escaped les' mouth, while he buried his face deeper into your thighs. he could never keep his hands to himself!

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠✍︎︎
hi. here we have some averman content bc he doesn't get enough. so pls enjoy this. oh now that i'm thinking abt it, i need a tw at the top. brb. (6:11 pm, EST.) okay, we've got one. (6:12 pm, EST.)