!!𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1!!

Karl's pov:

    It was a sunny afternoon and I was on my way back home after a long day of school. God, it felt more than just seven hours in that building. Not that I would care right 𝒏𝒐𝒘 but, it still was a struggle.

    As if schoolwork wasn't enough, I had to walk back and forth every school day on a 16-minute path. My legs were so weak at this point I couldn't hold myself up. All I would do was go home, finish homework, attend school, and then repeat it over and over again.

    I didn't talk to many people either, the only people I had were my online friends who were rarely ever online. I don't blame them though. We all have different timezones or are too busy with things. At times I even reckon I am bothering them... I know I presumably don't but then again, I can't assist but think about it.
  Well. At least that's what it comes off like.

                                  //   ----   \\

  I hear my keys jingle as I take them out of my jacket's pocket, unlocking the front door of my house. The door opens as a cricking sound can be heard, as per usual. Stepping inside I feel the frigid air around me, the darkness filling the house except with the only set of light coming from the glass window doors in the living room.

   Stepping inside I close the door behind me, locking it again and then leaving the keys back in my pocket. Continuing by taking off my shoes placing them together next to the entrance close to the wall. I could feel the chilly floor making my feet freeze, it was only the start of September yet the cold wasn't delayed to materialize. It was always like that, especially after summer yet, I still am not used to it.

  I walk down the wood-paneled floor and wainscoting walls of the hallway. The crisp weather outside soon seemed to get worse, the leaves from the trees being blown by the air, orange, and yellow leaves falling, it was indeed Autumn. 

   I make my way to the stairs heading up while looking down at my steps, not wanting to trip and fall with my face. Not like last time heh.

   I make my way up the staircase and head down the narrow white-walled hallway.

   There wasn't anything special for the house either, just three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a backyard. I wouldn't say I am complaining though, I understand my family isn't rich or anything so, this is suitable enough.

   Walking to my room I open the door and step inside the grey carpet flooring, the curtains and lights were closed making the room formidably gloomy. The dim of the room had an unpleasant sense, it felt as like something was in there watching you. Scary.

    Leaving my school bag next to the desk I take off my jacket, almost throwing it on my chair, right as I fall on the mattress. God, I am so tired, I just needed a break already, a break from people, from life.

    I couldn't go a day without troubling about others' beliefs if they would judge me about my looks or actions. It sucks. I just want to be ordinary like everybody else. Hang out with people, attend parties, be popular, be able to socialize, be me. Not some random geek who constantly remains inside. Not somebody who barely has two real friends.

   Why am I like this? I am stuck. Stuck in this giant complicated maze of feelings and thoughts. I never seem to comprehend why though, where did I go wrong? Why am I such a mess? 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕?