!!𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2!!

!!!{WARNING: Crying and mention of S-*c*d3}!!!

   I shrug as a gleaming light color hits my eyes, turning the other way trying to drift back to sleep. Nothing seemed to help though, it was pointless.

  I weakly open my eyes looking around. This was no more a bleak and dim room, rather say a homey and luminous room. The curtains were also now open, so were the windows. I was awaiting a dark and clouded sky but, the sky seemed to be more clear and pleasant. If for the best part, the sunset was already happening, luckily for me I had a good view from my window which also had a sitting room filled with old plushies.

   The emitting light from the sun hit my eyes, god it eternally is so disturbing yet, good thing it woke me up. I truly had to get on with my school studies.

  Sitting up on my bed I could feel as if my back almost cracked, I surely needed to stretch after what seemed to be like a long deep nap.

   Such a humid sky and fresh air, yet I can't help but have this bleak feeling. Although people would feel sanguine in this situation, I still feel this indistinct feeling. The misty inside of me wouldn't leave, the pessimistic feeling.

\\ 3rd person pov: //

   So much kindness was waisted to the people and the world itself. Yet he is the one to receive nothing but pain, that sharp stabbing pain, extremely cold, made him feel, lost. He didn't feel himself anymore. As if he had lost his person in the forest, somewhere deep inside, still searching its way out. Why though?

   So many problems and concerns roamed around his mind, he even started to feel as his breath started to get caught up, making it tough for him to breathe. He could almost feel himself get unconscious. Of course, he was too neglectful to care, but it still bothered him.

He was tired.

Both mentally and physically.

   His feelings started to get caught up again. He couldn't hold them back anymore, so much work to make people happy and he is the one to pay. Was everything he did worthless? Was 𝒉𝒆 worthless?

   Tears started forming in his eyes, it hurt him deeply, like a gash. Like a knife in the back as they say. Tearing up already, he brought his knees close to his chest, holding them tightly, hiding his face at his knees, attempting to hold back himself from having a full mental breakdown.

   Pulling down the sleeves from his hoodie, he hides his mouth trying to be as silent as he can. Assuming someone could be home to the fact his curtains and window were open. He let himself sob with the thinkings still on his mind. Why is he always treated so poorly? Why do people hate him? Was he not good enough? Why was he that easily replaced?

   So many questions yet no answers. Then it hit him. What if he did it? What if he finished what he started? What if he ended it all right here and now? What if... it was his time?.