!!𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9!!

3rd person Pov:

Karl sat in his room the rest of the day, organizing his wardrobe and deciding on clothes he'd wear in and out of school. He wanted to give his best first impression. Once he finished with that, he checked the time only to realize how quick he had finished things.

"Oh.." He sighed.

Sitting up he looked around his room, trying to find anything to do. After talking with Alex, it kinda helped him calm down a bit. Alex was a good friend. He helped him at his worst, and in exchange he did the same. Despite being distant at times, Karl felt very close with him. He felt safe and easy with him. He wanted to talk with him more, but he was afraid. He was afraid of messing up.

He was afraid of losing people.

It all came in his mind so quick, like a rollercoaster. He shook it off, getting up as he turned on his monitors. Having the conversation in the back of his mind.

It'll be alright.

It stuck to his head. He couldn't help it. He couldn't remember the last time someone actually reassured him about something. It felt like he was a little kid being comforted. And it felt nice, so nice, so fucking nice.

"Dammit." He shook his head again, trying to forget. Trying to escape reality, trying to think of anything but the present. Or the future, or the past. Anything but this.

Looking up he puts on Spotify, pressing on his playlist and selecting a song.

"Rises the Moon - Liana Flores"

His mind was finally put in ease. He took a deep breath and smiled, settling down on his chair again. Starting Minecraft on one screen, he put discord on the other. Seeing as it was filled with thousands of messages.

Sapnap: good day guys
Quackity: hey
Dream: where do you find the good in this weather Sapnap
Sapnap: not my fault you don't like hot weather bro

Karl stares at the messages as he wonders. It's morning to them, too, perhaps they live somewhere near. Perhaps they live in the USA too, maybe.

Karl: hey, how are you guys?

Karl types, he waits a little bit as he turns to see the time. It's 1:46pm, surprised time hadn't gone quicker. He expected it to be around 5pm or something, but oh well.

Dream: Karlos!
Quackity: KARLLLLL
Quackity replied: alright you???
Dream replied: been okay how are you?
Karl: okay. I think.

He looks over at the online people and then the offline, George is offline, he thinks. Then why isn't Sapnap responding? Is he perhaps mad that Karl couldn't stay up to play bed wars with them? Or maybe he is just busy.

Why should he even care? It is not a need for Sapnap to reply quick, or to always be online. He has a personal life too, it's not only about streaming and gaming.

Dream: did you make up your mind? About streaming.
Karl: I talked it out with my parents. They're fine with it.
Quackity: WOOO
Dream: so when are you going to start?
Karl: I don't know, soon.

When should he start? He starts school in two days, he meets new people in two days. Everything can change in two days. Just two days.

Karl: maybe, in few days. Like, two days
Dream: that's pretty soon! I could help you with anything you struggle with.
Dream: you can stream on Twitch with us
Karl: that'd be nice