⪻ ≪ ⅠII ≫ ꧁ 𝙽𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚒𝚊 ꧂ ⪼

⌊"𝘕𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴."⌉
- 𝘋𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘓𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

✧----------------✧----------------✧

That car ride felt like an eternity. The driver was smelly, and probably in a really bad mood. He reminded y/n of that guy she met back at the German Airport.

To be honest, Y/n had absolutely no expectations whatsoever. Of course after 7 years, Everything would be different. But she couldn't help but feel excited to see all the familiar buildings and playgrounds again.

"Alright. We're here. That'll be about 3929,91 Yen" the driver said, not putting in any effort to hide his annoyance. [About 30€, $34 (US), £25 (UK) ]

Y/n rolled her eyes as she handed him the money and took her luggage.
Barely Being able to leave the car, the driver Already turned on the engine and drove off.
"For Fucks sake!!!" Y/n said as she jumped back in Surprise.

"What the hell is wrong with everyone?! Almost every single person I've met so far was either Rude, Loud or both! Geez." She said lifting up her bag and suitcase.

Recognizing the sidewalk she was walking on, she realized it was the sidewalk she had always walked on with her friends after school. She was surprised to see that the shops were still the same, looking through the window, she even recognized a few faces.

She smiled at the idea that those people remained the same. But she decided to not disturb them yet. Since she'd be staying for a while before she'd settle down in the UK, she has enough time to catch up with those people.

She walked past the old playground, where she and her first friend met. She doesn't remember his face as clearly anymore, it's very blurry, to be honest, that was the case with all her old friends. But she remembered all their names and addresses. Especially his. How could she forget the name of her very first and best friend, Keigo Takami.

That name made her smile, yet so very sad. She hasn't heard from him ever since he left for some kind of training, around 11 years ago. He promised that he'd return, and she promised that she'd wait for him.

Seems like both of them broke their promise.

She walked closer to the playground to look around, to her surprise, it was clean, and everything was still in one piece. It's obvious that there were a lot of kids here, so it's unnatural for it to look this.... Unused?

Nonetheless, she was happy that it still existed. This place holds many many memories. She met Takami when she was about 7 years old, he was about a year older. He had some issues at home, so he sat at the playground and waited, he never talked about his issues tough.

And she, she simply got lost.

[Flashback]
❐▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁❐
"Oh no... Where am I..???? I don't wanna be here. I wanna go home!! Where is mommy..." Young Y/n kept whining while she walked further, not having any intention of Actually stopping and waiting for her mother to find her.

"I-... I want to go home!!!!!!!"; She started to cry hysterically, finally breaking down at the playground, sitting in the grass.