⪻ ≪ VI ≫ ꧁ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 ꧂ ⪼

「"𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦"」
- 𝘌𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘏𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘺

✧----------------✧----------------✧

"There's an emergency!!" a Police officer panted while leaning against the door frame, exhausted. Everyone's attention was directed at him, as Hawks quickly walked over to him, lending him a hand to stabilize his balance.

"What's happening?!" He asked while helping the officer sit down. "There's a villain attack at the small grocery store near the Apartment Building on the Kuraudo Street!"

His eyes widened 'That store..?'. without wasting a second, he quickly stood up and jogged towards the balcony.

"We'll send the exact coordinates immediately!" one of his Subordinates assured, hawks lifted his hand as a sign of refusal. "Don't bother, I know where I have to go." He said. Without giving them a second glance, he took a deep breath and took off into the air.

Seeing him fly off and eventually disappearing in the distance, the Co- Workers and Subordinates shifted their attention back to the still exhausted Police officer.

"Why did you run all the way here?!" One of them started questioning, "Yeah, Why didn't you contact us by... I don't know, calling us? We have a whole section for workers to deal with the phone calls!!" another added. "Do you know how much time this might have wasted?? There are lives in danger!" They continued scolding.

The police officer scoffed in annoyance, "You guys didn't leave me any other choice but to personally come here!!! Bragging about the phone system, but not even responding to any calls." He glared at them, leaving everyone else in the room confused.

"But we didn't receive any calls.." One of the workers from that section claimed.

The room was quickly filled with nervous mumbling amongst the workers, as the section workers quickly stormed out of the room, back to their workplace.

---------------------

Meanwhile Hawks was flying as fast as he could to the familiar destination, while constantly getting distracted by his own thoughts

'Out of all places Why that store?! Geez I was planning to avoid that whole neighborhood, so much to that.'

He was able to spot the assembled police in front of the store from a distance. The nearer he came, the noisier it became.

Flying a bit higher, he Noticed two people inside the building. A tied up and blindfolded woman, behind her a man, wearing multiple explosives around his waist.

Immediately catching onto the situation, he started to feel frustration build up. He hated cowards.

Even from above the store, he was till able to hear the villains' loud and cracked voice. "I pity the hostage, being forced to stand next to that noisy bastard.." he sighed.

Not wasting any more time, he flew closer to the scene. Taking a close to vertical dive towards the ground, catching himself in the last second. He created a large dust cloud around him as he landed, instantly making the policemen notice him.

"AHAHAHAHA THAT'S THE POLICE FOR YA, PATHETIC AHA!!" the villain laughed.

Hawks rolled his eyes in annoyance. He didn't hear any context, he didn't need any, he was already annoyed.

"Quite ironic, coming from someone who's hiding behind innocent citizens, don't ya think?" He mocked the villain. As he stepped closer to the building, the policemen moved out of his way.