⪻ ≪ ⅩⅤ ≫ ꧁ 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎!? ꧂ ⪼

Recap:
Y/n's first day at work went much more smooth that she would have expected. She arrived on time, in fact, she was too early. Plus, for once in her life, she went through a whole day without encountering rude people. Kiyo Mirua, the kind woman at the reception that tried to help Y/n out on the day of her interview with Teruya, turned out to be the Head of the Medic department. She showed her around and introduced her to a bunch of other workers and Pro heros working at the Agency. They seemed to be a lot more Happy about Y/n's presence than she expected. To be honest, she thought nobody would pay any attention to her since she's just an intern. But they all welcomed her with wide arms.
Yet, she didn't see or hear anything from that certain winged hero,
that dragged her there in the first place..

✧----------------✧----------------✧

A/N: I'll be putting Y/n's schedule into every chapter from now on (if needed that is)

✧----------------✧----------------✧
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15, 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦!?

『" 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴. " 』
- 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯

✧----------------✧----------------✧

Tired.
Other synonyms to describe that word would be pretty fitting as well..
Exhausted, Fatigued, worn out, you name it.
Just over two weeks have passed since Y/n started working as an intern at Hawks' Agency. Life as an intern isn't particularly... Easy.

Do not misunderstand! Everyone had been treating her well ever since the beginning, the people were kind, Kiyo was helping her adapt do everything and for the first time, she was actually able to learn something, and not simply force knowledge into her mind, while the pressure of seeking her parents approval was suffocating her.

But, since she was an Intern, people loved dumping some extra work on her and asking for favors. Just one of the things she has to get through as a newbie it seems.

It's been two weeks, and she hasn't heard from Hawks even once during that entire time. She was aware that he must be really busy, and it's not his business to go check up on a simple Intern.
Still, she couldn't help but feel a bit... Disappointed?

Of course, she wouldn't admit it. Thoughts like that are absurd. She shouldn't use her energy on thoughts like that. She already has enough work to do, she should focus..

【 - 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 - 】

Wednesdays are the worst. They are terribly long..
The day started with Rescue simulations, which are at the moment, theoretically. She has to answer a bunch of "what-if" questions. Like;
What if the Victim is unconcious?
What if the Victim has lost too much blood?
What if the Victim is panicking?
What if the Victims quirk gets out of hand?
What if the Victim isn't cooperating?
What if the Victim is a child?
You get the drill.